TNA Employee Takes Shot at WWE (anyone surprised?)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
This is what I find so funny about TNA, they can bash anyone all they want, but when it comes down to it, they really are nothing compared to WWE, or even ROH. And obviously it isn't helping, TNA hasn't improved drastically in ratings in almost a year.

The Rated R CMStar

Besides, here's the deal with Ear Hebner. He has credibility for all the years he has been on the business, however, he is actually not that good.

You see Chioda or Patrick, and when they are making a regular count, 8 times out of 10 you wouldn't knew by their count that the match is continuing. Yet, with Hebner, his counts that weren't ending in 3 were ridiculously bad, as you would knew by the way he made it that the match wouldn't end right there

HHHforever

Reaction score
Earl Hebner is not one of the best referee's ever....

He's THEE best referee ever, period. So TNA has the best referee ever, and the best pure wrestler ever (Angle) Nice.

WWE has......Charles Robinson? And uh, That son in-law guy, what's his name again.

Yea because I know everytime I watch a wrestling match I make sure that it has a great referee. If it doesn't have a great ref I immediately turn it off because that is the only reason I watch a match, for the ref.....

Moonlight Drive

Uhh, I have a question.

How the fuck can you be a 'good' referee??

Notiing rope breaks? Counting at a good speed? Not DQing the wrong guy? Please explain how one referee is better than the other, when the only reason they're there is too stand in the ring and count, maybe get kncoked down sometimes?

Wrestling Station

Earl Hebner is not one of the best referee's ever....

He's THEE best referee ever, period. So TNA has the best referee ever, and the best pure wrestler ever (Angle) Nice.

WWE has......Charles Robinson? And uh, That son in-law guy, what's his name again.

:roflmao: were you talking about a ref for a real sports game or something? Any person can be a "good" ref if he just makes sure that the match ends up on time and with the speculations decided prior to the match happens at the withen and end of the match.

Even Hornswaggle can be a "very good" ref though :laugh:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hey KroniK is right ... a good referee makes a match. That's why Lita was always my favourite ref >_>

TrayBlaylock

Reaction score
He is just mad that he isn't allowed to sell WWE or TNA merchandise without their permission.

This Guy

This is what I find so funny about TNA, they can bash anyone all they want, but when it comes down to it, they really are nothing compared to WWE, or even ROH. And obviously it isn't helping, TNA hasn't improved drastically in ratings in almost a year.

Its not so much that its more of a, everytime one of them does an interview its "I Hate WWE". Thats great, but how does that help sell TNA? It doesn't. All it does is promote WWE more....which they don't really need.

To get a WWE star for an interview you need to go through there media department for booking talent. And someone from the legal dept goes with them and steps in and says you can't talk about that if something comes up the WWE doesn't want talked about. For example if Mickie James wants to talk on a show to promote WWE's upcoming event they are not going to talk about her brief run in TNA. If its like Live Audio Wrestling, thats different as there not there to promote an event and they may allow her to talk about it. It seems that TNA sends the talent out to promote shows in the area but don't give them a set rules of what to talk about. And it doesn't help the product. And some people can say its dictatorship to do what the WWE does, but its smart buisness. TNA doesn't seem to get that.

He is just mad that he isn't allowed to sell WWE or TNA merchandise without their permission.

I was thinking about that. I wonder if Earl is stealing TNA merchandise yet?