Tna Celebirty Involement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
You know there has been a lot of celebrity involvement in TNA wrestling over the years from Tobey Keith, to Chris Rock, to Frank Wycheck and so on and so forth. My question is do you like it or dislike it? And do you think it helps or hurts TNA wrestling in the in long view!:plane:

Reaction score
it depends on the celebs involved,if tna can get people like angelina jolie involved i would become tna fan for life but if it's washed up celebs or retired footballers, no thanks.WCW already did that with david arquette and mongo mcmichael....and it did'nt work.

the dark knight

i've always said that if TNA can talk paris hilton into appearing just once, the ratings are going to be doubled.

Reaction score
it depends on the celebs involved,if tna can get people like angelina jolie involved i would become tna fan for life but if it's washed up celebs or retired footballers, no thanks.WCW already did that with david arquette and mongo mcmichael....and it did'nt work.

Yeah that Mongo Mcmichael thing sucked big time!:angry:

chavoheat

Reaction score
As a wrestling fan, I don't like any celebrity involvement at all.

As a business man, I can understand how it helps with advertising.

Reaction score
I read over at Gerweck that David Arquette might be coming to TNA!:cold2:

Reaction score
^^^ and I hope that's just a rumor and nothing more because as funny as it might be it would really suck a waste of money really

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
TNA makes the celebrity the center of the show which they should NOT do. Look how WWE had that one boxer involved not to long ago with MVP and Matt Hardy, they didn't make a big deal about it.

DA Punker

Reaction score
aS long as David Arquette doesn't show up and win a world title its fine