• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA British Boot Camp

Announced yesterday at the fan party in London, Challenge TV will be showing a new series in December where British wrestlers compete for a TNA contract. Participants include British cruiserweight champion Marty Scurll, former cruiserweight champ Rockstar Spud, and the Blossom Twins, who are both former OVW Women's Champions. Should be a fun programme

Hope the Blossom Twins win a contract.

Troy

Sounds like a good idea. TNA is huge in the UK, pretty sure they drew their biggest crowd ever during their last tour there, and it makes sense to produce a show specifically for that market. Tough Enough did well for WWE and Ultimate Fighter was big for UFC so it makes sense for TNA to tap into that market and create their own show based on that format.

I cant wait when we see this kind of moments.

Doug Williams: What's your favorite match?

Random Chick: Sharmell VS Jenna Morasca

Doug:
rolleyes.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
angry.gif
huh.gif
Who?

Troy

I hope that this airs outside the UK as well. Would be good if it was shown in Australia as well because I am a fan of this style of show.