TNA Bound For Glory location

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
from TNAWrestling.com

As first reported by our TNA Mobile service, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling is happy to announce that our biggest Pay-Per-View event of the year - October’s “Bound For Glory†– is coming to Atlanta, Georgia, on Sunday, October 14, 2007! The “Bound For Glory†spectacular will take place at the Gwinnett Civic Center arena – TNA will provide complete information on tickets in the coming weeks. A TNA “InterAction†Fanfest is also being planned for “Bound For Glory†weekend in Atlanta. The “Bound For Glory†spectacular will be a homecoming for many TNA stars, including Kurt Angle - who won his Olympic gold medal at the Atlanta Olympics in 1996. In addition, TNA stars such as AJ Styles, Raven, Rick Steiner and “Primetime†Elix Skipper currently reside near Atlanta. Check back to TNAwrestling.com in the coming weeks for more information on “Bound For Glory†coming to Atlanta on Sunday, October 14! TNA Wrestling returns to Pay-Per-View on Sunday, August 12 with "Hard Justice" - featuring Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe in a "Winner Takes All" match with every TNA Championship on the line!

--------

Dammit! They should have made it in New Jersey or NYC! lol, I guess i'll be watching it from my living room

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
^^Im saying the same shit bro.....Bring it to Soverign Bank Arena in Trenton thats like 10 miles away from me....Or the Wachovia Spectrium or some shit....damn oh well.

PeepShow

Fuck New Jersey and Georgia, lol

They should have came to where they were gunna go in the first place, Chicago. Man im Pissed. :disgust:

Montana

Wow, i was actually saying for 3 months now it should be atlanta. What do you know, they should make it out to chicago for a ppv though this year too.

And ROH is scheduled to go to canada this year.