Tna Bound for Glory (dream card/predictions)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

^I guess Im very curious as to see why you guys se Cage in the ME. I would love to hear reasons.....cause I sure hope so. :)

Montana

^I guess Im very curious as to see why you guys se Cage in the ME. I would love to hear reasons.....cause I sure hope so. :)

Im assuming because every tna impact revolves around christian and his coalition?

McLovin

Reaction score
Official TNA Bound For Glory Thread

I know that Bound For Glory is still a few months away, but this TNA's Wrestlemania show, so what do you think will go down on TNA's biggest event of the year.

Personally i think kurt angle will go up against a returning jeff jarrett for the world title

team 3d and the steiners for the tag straps

and an x gauntlet for the x belt (that is if its still around

and obviously TNA will be getting 2 hours before the show, so will this help build the show up or will we just get another hour of crap added to TNAs tarnished image?

Kennedy

Reaction score
No if TNA has two hours they can be a bit more of a threat to WWE, also maybe making more of a name, and actually sell your tickets instead of just lining up. And make alot more money and make a new brand. With just a one hour timeslot or something and now the WWE has some competition!

McLovin

Reaction score
the problem is kennedy i seriously think that tna have blown it

and it saddens me to say that as i loved tna before 2007 but theyve put themself in such a hugely bad position that i fear for them

Reaction score
im sure they'll pull out a great show...

main event is probably gonna be Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe V for the TNA Title, Joe wins

xtremebadass

^^^You read my mind.

This is pretty early for this thread, I am not going to sticky it yet, that would be way too many sticky threads.

xtremebadass

Apparently there is Montana, so Ill just merge em' rep for yaz

straight_edge76

I still think it will be Cage/Angle/Joe for the TNA Title. For the last few weeks they have been hinting (IMO at least) that he will be getting pushed into the Title Scene again. I have a feeling that will result in a 2-3 month Cage/Joe feud with Angle possibly thrown in or fedu with Sting? AJ? Jarrett? somebody else?