TNA Bound for Glory 2024 - SATURDAY, October 26 - Live from Detroit - Only on PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Kazarian Special Guest Referee in World Title Match, Maclin vs. Alexander, Vikingo vs. Bailey, Knockouts Tag Titles & More at Bound For Glory​

News / October 17, 2024 / by TNA Wrestling Staff​

On Saturday, October 26, TNA Wrestling’s showcase pay-per-view event of the year, Bound For Glory, comes to the Wayne State University Fieldhouse in Detroit, MI! Tickets are on-sale now at Etix.com. Coming out of this week’s TNA iMPACT!, check out the latest updates and additions to the loaded card:

Nic-Nemeth-vs-Joe-Hendry-SPECIAL-REF-1024x576.jpg

Since arriving in TNA and capturing the TNA World Championship, Nic Nemeth has taken on all challengers, successfully defending his title each time. Now, he faces a new challenge in Joe Hendry, a man who has not only taken the world by storm with his music and viral fame but has also been on an impressive run in TNA. After defeating Frankie Kazarian in a #1 Contender’s match on iMPACT!, Hendry has earned his shot at the TNA World Championship. The stage is set for Bound For Glory, but Hendry will face his toughest test yet in “The Wanted Man.” Who will walk out as champion? In a late breaking development, it has been revealed that Frankie Kazarian will now be the Special Guest Referee. What does this mean for Nemeth and Hendry? Tune in to find out!

Mike-Bailey-vs-Vikingo-1024x576.jpg

For the first time since January, the spectacular, high-flying sensation and longest-reigning AAA Mega Champion of all time, Vikingo, will make his highly-anticipated return to TNA Wrestling at Bound For Glory. Following Mike Bailey’s successful X-Division Title defense against Leon Slater, we have learned that Vikingo will be his next challenger. Who will leave the biggest event of the year as X-Division Champion? One thing is for certain, this will be a breathtaking encounter for the ages!

Josh-Alexander-vs-Steve-Maclin-1024x576.jpg

Josh Alexander has been on a relentless tirade ever since showing his true colors and turning his back on the TNA fanbase. After he recruited Sinner & Saint to form The Northern Armory, the Canadian trio launched a sickening assault on TNA veteran Eric Young, while Steve Maclin was restrained backstage. With Young out of the equation, The Northern Armory would turn their attention towards Maclin as Alexander led another three-on-one beatdown. Now, these two warriors are set to rekindle their longstanding rivalry in a heated grudge match at the biggest event of the year. Who will stand tall at Bound For Glory?

Spitfire-vs-Rosemary-and-Wendy-Choo-1024x576.jpg

With their backs against the wall, Spitfire overcame the odds to recapture the Knockouts World Tag Team Titles at Victory Road. But now, Dani Luna and Jody Threat are being haunted by the devious duo of Rosemary and NXT’s Wendy Choo, setting up this championship clash at Bound For Glory. In recent months, Rosemary and Choo have wreaked havoc in both TNA and WWE NXT, and they will surely stop at nothing to achieve their sinister goals. Can Spitfire keep their momentum rolling? Or will Rosemary and Choo usher in a new era of darkness at the biggest event of the year?

Countdown-Call-Your-Shot-Gauntlet-1024x576.jpg

The action begins on Countdown To Bound For Glory streaming LIVE & FREE at 7pm ET on TNA+ and TNA digital platforms! The Call Your Shot Gauntlet returns as the stars of TNA Wrestling battle it out for a chance at greatness. Whoever survives this 20-person gauntlet will earn a championship opportunity of their choosing, any time, any place.

Click here for everything you need to know about Bound For Glory!​

ScareValue

Reaction score
If Kaz is the ref and his whole storyline is an as of now consistently failing quest to win the world title…they might as well go all the way with it and have him win the Call Your Shot gauntlet. Call it the Halloween 6 phenomenon…take something I hate (cash in title shots or explaining Michael Myers backstory) and dial it all the way to 11 (have the ref of the match with the case or give me a druid conspiracy led by a peripheral character from 5 movies ago) and I will love it unironically

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
God I would hate so much if Kaz had that stupid trophy looming over the main event too.

At this point I'm just hoping he mostly calls it down the middle until the planned fuckery, then JBL can take him out but doesn't side with Ziggler idk man I'm not excited I can tell you that much