TNA And WWE Sign New Talent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
TNA has signed Becky Bayless, also known as Brooke Lynn on Wrestlicious. Bayless recently had a tryout teaming with Rob Eckos as Cookie and Robby G, a take off of Jersey Shore.

WWE has signed Bradley Jay, who wrestled on SmackDown! as Ryan Braddock from August to October in 2008. The contract is believed to be a developmental deal.

ewrestlingnews.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not familiar with Becky Bayless. But it looks like they are going to go through with the Jersey Shore character. At 1st I thought it was dumb, but it's a popular show so people should (in theory) take to the character.

That Ryan Braddock guy sucked his 1st time around. I forgot about him til I read the report.

Reaction score
Becky Bayless is far from a great wrestler and expect her to be like Shelly Martinez, a valet that sometimes, on very small occassions will wrestle.

Double J

Reaction score
How was he a bad ass? He never really won a match and most matches he was in he was being squashed by Big Show.