TNA: A new beginning

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
First BTB, believe me this is going somewhere for the people who will be asking where alot of the roster is and why it seems like it is booked similar to a current TNA program. It will evolve. All constructive criticisms will be appreciated!

Thursday May 21, 2010

Mike Tenay: Welcome to the Impact Zone! We have an overly explosive show tonight!
Tazz: We do!
Tenay: That's right, Tazz. Tonight, an important mesage that very well may decide the future of TNA from TNA President, Dixie Carter.
Tazz: I heard it's going to shake the company to the core!
Tenay: Indeed partner. Plus the TNA World Tag team titles are up for grabs as the champs, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash, the Band, have been informed by TNA Commisioner, Hulk Hogan, that they must defend the titles in a mandatory defense. But by edict of TNA V.P, Eric Bischoff, the Band is allowed to hand pick their opponents.
Tazz: Sounds like Eazy E is giving the Band an easy out. Or he is just really lax in his managerial approach.
Tenay: Or he is just trying to stick it to Commisioner Hogan...Also: Matt Morgan meets the Pope in a first ever meeting of these great athletes, with World Title Ranking implacations. We also have Knockout action in the form of a Knockout tag title match, some great X division action and our main event of the evening: a 4 corners match featuring TNA World Heavyweight Champion, Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy, the recently surging Desmond Wolfe and the NEWEST SURPRISE ACQUISTION TO TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION! WHO can that be?
Tazz: I have been hearing speculation all week! There are so many top notch free agents out there and TNA is where everyone wants to be! Maybe this is Dixie's big announcement?
Tenay: I don't know partner, but let's get to the action!

Match 1: Rob Terry vs. "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal
Rob Terry absolutely destroys Lethal in a complete and utter squash @ 2:10. Afterwards, Terry rips a tassle off of Lethal's tights and begins to strangle his fallen opponent for several minutes before several TNA officials and Terry Taylor have to come in to restrain Terry. EMTs have to come to ringside to recussitate Lethal with CPR, but before they have the chance, Orlando Jordan's music hits and the Black Bizzaro descinds from the ceiling on his "Heavenly Swing". He shoos the EMTs away and is left all alone in the ring with the still unconscious Lethal. He squirts his "cream" all over the face of Lethal, and performs "CPR" on Lethal. Lethal begins to show signs of life and when his eyes open, they open WIDE. He is in sheer disgust of his "savior" but a small grin appears across his face. Jordan pats him on the head and walks to his swing. He signals for Lethal to follow, and on all fours, like a dog, he crawls to his "savior" and hops on the swing with OJ, and together they ascend away.

*Commercial Break*

Backstage: The Band is basckstage discussing whom they'd like to face for their title defense.
Hall: Ya know, Big Kev, we should set the tone for this division. Show these guys what real fighting champs are. Put a visual word on the street, ya know?>
Nash: I feel ya. But, the real question is; who is worthy to step into the ring with the likes of us? Who has done anything to warrant a title shot?
Hall: Ink Inc?
Nash: Who?
Hall: I think that was Jim Neidhart.
Nash: I know he's fat enough to be a tag team, but he isn't even in the company.
Hall: Team 3D?
Nash: Nah, Bubba's so fat, they're more 4D than anything.
Hall: More like Double Ds. L.A.X?
Nash: We don't need code, Scott. And FYI, I'm quite regular.
Hall: Beer Money?
Nash: No Scott, you don't have that, especailly with your child support and alimony payments. Besides, haven't you been going to your A.A meetings?
Hall: Ya know Big Man, this is harder than we thought.
Nash: What? Going to A.A meetings?

Match 2: Doug Williams vs. Amazing Red
Very good, solid X match with both athletes getting in equal offense. Finish: Williams blocks Red's spinning kick, runs Red into the turnbuckles in hopes of executing a Chaos Theory, when he goes for the first roll, Red blocks and turns it into a schoolboy for the 1,2,3! Winner:Amazing Red @ 8:28

*Commercial Break*

Pope Dinero is backstage with Christy Hemme:
Hemme: Pope, this is your first ever meeting with "The Blue Print" Matt Morgan, how do you approach a match like this?
Pope: Child, the Pope will approach this the way he approaches everything; (crowd in unison) PIMPINNNNN!!

Match 3: Pope D'Angelo Dinero vs. Matt Morgan
Both combatants tie up. Morgan, with his strength advantage, throws Deniro down. Another tie up, another strength victory for Morgan. But it isn't enough to shake the Pope's demeanor as he shucks and jives around the ring. "PIMPINNNN!" he and his fans yell. And he walks over and brazenly slaps Morgan across his mush. Infuriated, Morgan puts the quick boots and furious rights to the Pope, taking him all the way to the corner where he continues to whale away on his smaller opponent until the referee comes to seperate Morgan. But the Pope comes out of the corner, shoves the ref out of his way, turns Morgan around and again slaps him across his face and then peppers Morgan with boots and fists into the opposite corner. Morgan powers out and reverses positions with Pope and starts with the fists, Deniro counters with his quickness and ducks and Morgan is again in the corner getting powdered by Pimp fists until the Pope has beat him down to a sitting position against the turnbuckles. Pope with some shuckin' and jivin. Morgan up and charges Pope with an attempted clothesline to the outside, but Pope ducks, sending Morgan with all his momentum to the outside. Pope runs to the other side of the run, bounces off the ropes and comes with a full head of steam and vaults over the top rope with a big splash, but Margan catches him! Pope tries tirelessly with elbows to the back of the head but to no effect. Morgan runs Pope's back into the ring post three times. Then he repositions him in his clutch and powerbombs the Pope directly onto the floor!! Morgan mocks the Pope and his fans with a sarcastic "PIMPINN!" taunt before he goes for the cover, forgetting to hook the legs. 1..2..KICK OUT! Morgan whips Pope into the ropes and connects with a huge powerslam, adding more problems to the Pope's back. Morgan cinches in a modified camel clutch to torque Deniro's back and with his size advantage, it's torquing well. Pain adorns the Pope's face as the referee asks if he submits.Pope is reaching for the ropes but he is a fair 3 feet away but with all his might he is inching towards the ropes. As he is a mere arm's length from reaching the ropes, Morgan quickly breaks the hold, scoops Pope up and connects with a backbreaker and stretches the Pope across his knee. He again lifts the Pope and crushes his back against his knee and stretches him. And once more! He then lifts Deniro in a powerbomb clutch and places him in a Canadian backbreaker. Again the referee goes to ask for a submission, again the Pope denies. Morgan starts walking around the mat with Deniro in the backbreaker until Pope is able to gouge Morgan's face and escape. Deniro comes off the ropes and attempts a clothesline that shakes Morgan. He runs the ropes again and hits a Deniro Express in the middle of the ring! He covers Morgan, 1...2...MORGAN POWERS OUT! Pope puts the boots to Morgan, slowing his rise to his feet. Morgan gradually gets to his feet and gouges Deniro in the eyes. He puts a knee into Pope's tender back and whips Pope insanely hard into the turnbuckle, the impact knocking Deniro face first into the canvas. Morgan stands on Pope's back and grabs onto the ropes for leverage to drive his 300 plus pounds directly into the Pope's injured back. The ref counts to 4 and Morgan breaks his grasp of the ropes. He lifts Pope to his feet and whips him into the ropes, and he attempts the Carbon Footprint, but Deniro ducks and comes off the other side and hits ANOTHER Deniro Expres to the back of the head! Morgan sputters to the corner, with the back of his head exposed. Pope comes running with a full head of steam and hits a THIRD Deniro Express, the second to the back of the head. Morgan falls unconscious to the mat and the Pope hooks the leg, 1...2...3!
Winner via pinfall: Pope D'Angelo Deniro @ 13:19

*Commercial Break*

Backstage, the cameras are in Eric Bischoff's office, where Eric is on the phone:
Bischoff: I'm glad you'll be here tonight. I promised you a top spot in this company and did I come through or what? First night here and you're already in the main event! Umm hmm...ok, see ya then, Gold Standard.
*knocking on door*
Come in. *Hogan walks in*
What can I do for you, Hulk?
Hogan: Eric, brother, we've been down the road and back up together, brother. I know you and you know me. So, after all these years of friendship, why do I feel that you are out to get me brother?
Bischoff: What do you mean?
Hogan: What do I mean? Everytime I make a decision you seem to try and one up me man. Or go against my flow. For what brother? To spite me? Out of hatre...
Bischoff: Whoa! Whoa! Hulk...Terry, man we're friends. I don't hate you. When you called me up six months ago and you asked me to be your right hand man here I said yes. I was your friend then, I'm your friend now. We're in this together man, for the improvement of this company.
Hogan: Allright, brother. I just felt, as friends, we needed to clear the air man. By the way, you're going to love who I'm bringing to the main event tonight.
Bischoff: Wait. I've already promised that spot to TNA's newest acquisition. MY acqusition.
Hogan: What? Brother, I told you months ago that I was bringing this guy in on this speciffic date. I already ran it by Dixie, man. See what I mean. There you go again. First it's having those wolves, Hall and Nash, backs all the time and again you're trying to upstage me man. You need to remember what side your bread is buttered on man. You better fall back in line brother. My guy has that spot. So you better call your man back and appologize for making promises you can't keep, brother.
*SLAMS door and walks out*

*Commercial Break*

Back at the announce table:
Tenay: Fans, if you haven't heard, we are in for a logjam of surprises tonight at the Impact Zone!
Tazz: No kidding. First we heard that we should expect the arrival of TNA's newest free agent acquisition tonight in the main event, but come to find out that TNA head honchos and good friends, Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan, are butting heads because there are TWO guys that could be filling that open spot!
Tenay: Who will it be? We can oly find out in the main event! Plus, TNA Owner and President, Dixie Carter still has that groundbreaking announcement on the agenda for tonight.
Tazz: Man, what can it be? How will it top what we have going on tonight?
Tenay: I don't know, partner. But fans, trust us, stay tuned, you don't want to miss this. Now back to some action.

Match 4: The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Kiyoshi and Tomko
First time pairing of Kioyoshi and Tomko. The annoucners inform the fans that Tomko and Kiyoshi have crossed paths a few times overseas and are familiar with eachother. Sabin and Kioyoshi start things off. Quick pace, lots of nice spots. Machine Guns build an advantage over Kiyoshi for the first five minutes, hitting all their spots. Kiyoshi eventually hot tags Tomko who uses his size to cut down the Machine Gun assault. Choke slam on Sabin! Big boot catches Shelly as he comes off the top rope. Meanwhile the Band is watching the match backstage on a monitor.Tomko goes for his patented touture rack-neckbreaker on Shelly but Sabin stiff kicks his knee, allowing his partner to ecscape. They double stiff kick Tomko in the gut, making the giant fall to his kness where he is met with the Guns' dual superkick combo! 1...2...3! Kiyoshi makes a futile attempt to break up the pin, but it's far too late. Winners via pinfall @ 7:13: THe Motor City MachineGuns.

Backstage: Raven, Stevie Richards and Rhino, each with barwire wrapped around thier fists enter an unknown locker room and close the door.

Backstage: Christy Hemme catches up with a visually frustrated Tomko, with Kiyoshi following behind...
Hemme: Hey guys, how do you deal with a loss as your first outing as a tag team?
Tomko: ARRGGHH! I need a real partner! I need MY real partner! *He then piefaces Kioyoshi to the ground and storms off*

*Commercial Break*

Backstage: Richards, Raven and Rhino are seen exiting the locker room with blood spatters on their arms and clothing and Raven seems to have a shredded Abyss mask in his clutches.
Tenay: Oh my god! What did those men just do in there?!?!
Tazz: I don't know and I know I really don't want to see what or who is on the other side of that door!
Tenay: Someone get some help in there! I don't have a good feeling about what just went down in there.

The announcers infor us it's time for the Knockout Tag Title Match!!
The TNA Knockout Tag Champs, the Beautiful People make their way to the ring.
Ring announcer: And their opponents...THE BAND music hits!!
Tenay: WHAT? What are these guys doing out here?
Tazz: These are some of the ugliest Knockouts I've ever seen!
Hall grabs the mic: Hey, yo! TNA boss, Easy E, said we can defend our titles against anyone we want. So you chicas better get ready to play the Band.
Nash: Ladies, this match is going to be brutal. Too brutal for some of the younger audience. So why don't you follow us to where no one but us and the one camera that you won't notice is so we can get this over with. Mandatory title defenses are hard work, ya know.
And the Band and the Beautiful People walk off together backstage.
Tazz: I want to see that match!!!

*Commercial Break*

Backstage: Hogan approaches a leaving Rob Terry
Hogan: Hey brother, I know you're a big, bad dude, but there is a code of conduct that we hold our Superstars to in that ring, brother. Your actions were unbecoming of the TNA Global Champ, man. So Dixie talked it over with me and we have no other choice but to strip you of that Golbal belt, dude. If you want your title back, you're going to have to earn it brother, and behave big man. *Hogan walks off*
Terry is seething and the veins in his neck are throbbing.

Match 5: AJ Styles vs. Jeff Jarrett
This match is for Ranking Standings and is our semi-main event of the evening. Before the match starts AJ grabs the mic:
AJ: This is stupid. I shouldn't have to lower my standards and have a match with this has been. And for what? A middle of the pack ranking? I should be in that four way tonight. I should be pinning Rob Van Burnout and getting MY rightful title shot.It's not right. I'm the best thing going today in TNA. It makes me sick, especially when some done-nothing is getting MY spot in that match. But from here on, the New Nature Boy, will show all of those idiots what showtime is! WHOOO!

The match starts off in Jarretts favor, a slow paced, grind it out affair. JJ tries to keep Styles grounded, but an irish whip turned into a Pele kick later changes the momentum in Styles favor. Styles works over JJ's legs for awhile, displaying his own brand of methodical work. He then tosses Jarrett to the outside where Flair works him over a bit with chops and fists to the crowds dismay. Jarrett mounts a slight comeback but is thwarted by AJ quickly. Jarrett proves to be a resilient opponent, frustrating the young Styles. Jarrett reverses an irish whip into a sleeper hold which AJ counters with a low blow. Flair slides AJ a foreign object and AJ clobbers Jarrett with it. AJ connects with a Styles clash and follows up with a figure four. Jarrett is unconscious and unable to submit so his shoulders are counted for the 3.
Winner via pinfall @10:03: AJ Styles

We see RVD, Hardy and Wolfe preparring for the main event in the back.

*Commercial Break*

Backstage: Bischoff is with Dixie Cater pleading his case for his guy.
Bischoff: He's already here and ready to go. He's the goods. He's what TNA NEEDS and he is way better than Hulk's guy, you already know that.
Dixie: But Hulk already beat you to the punch Eric, he came to me with his acquisition first and asked to put him in the match. I'm sorry Eric, your talent is just going to have to wait his turn.
Bischoff: But I bet this guy is some reject from god knows where. Hogan doesn't know talent if it struck him on the chin, he still thinks he's the most talneted guy going today. How's that helping TNA? Ya know, I'm really starting to think that TNA isn't big enough for both of us. What has he done for this company? I've instituted the Top Ten, brought in alot of talent, changed the look of this company from a two bit carny setup to the best looking company on this planet. What has that Orange Goblin done?
* Crowd errupts as Hogan comes up behind Bischoff *
Hogan: Well ya know something, brother? I brought the fans here. And now I'm going to show those fans that the Hulkster is here to take TNA to the next level! You'll see tonight Jack as you and your buddy watch my guy win that 4 way tonight, from the back. Deal with it, brother. *Hogan walks off*
Bischoff: Oh, I'll deal with it. I'll deal with it.

*Commercial Break*

Main event: RVD vs. J. Hardy vs. Desmond Wolfe vs. ??

The three advertised competitors make their way to the ring but Hogan's guy has not showed. So the timekeeper informs the ref to start the match regardless. The match starts as a glorified handicap match, as Hardy and RVD double up on Desmond Wolfe. They take turns putting the boots to Wolfe before RVD whips him into the corner and gives Hardy the assist for some Poetry in Motion. Wolfe falls to the mat and RVD goes for the cover, but Hardy pulls him off. An argument ensues followed by a shoving match. RVD responds with his series of martial arts kicks, sending Hardy to his back. RVD goes for the Rolling Thunder but lands on Hardy's boney knees. Hady looks to connect with a Twist of Fate but is nearly beheaded by a Wolfe lariat, which sends RVD crushing down in an inadvertant DDT. All three men are down.

MEANWHILE: A camera breaks to the back, where Rob Terry is choking the life out of Hulk Hogan! With Eric Bischoff in the back egging on the brutal Brit.
Bisch: CHOKE HIM! How do you like that, Hulk? Tell me to deal with it? I'm dealing with it! And by the way, where's you're guy at? Oh yeah, I dealt with that too!
Camera pans to the back of the hallway...
Tenay: Look at that! IT'S CHARLIE HOSS! WITH A CHAIR IN HIS HAND! WHAT HAS HE DONE?! IS HE HOGAN'S GUY? IS HE WITH BISCHOFF?
Camera moves behind Hoss to show an unconscious Paul London!
Tazz: It's Paul London! Out cold! WOW!
Tenay: What mayhem!
Dixie Carter comes in with a mob of security guards that bum rush Terry and Hoss
Dixie: That's IT! Both of you, Hulk and Eric, effective immediately, you are BOTH stripped of your executive powers! Enough is enough, TNA has gained nothing having the two of you in charge. I'm shifting gears, I have given your power to the NEW TNA Vice President who will be here NEXT WEEK! Also, Mr. Hoss and Mr. London's services will not be needed in TNA wrestling. Per the request of the new TNA president, I am giving the open slot in tonight's main event to the newest TNA acquisition...THE FALLEN ANGEL...CHRISTOPHER DANIELS!!

Daniels music plays in the Impact Zone and he comes rushing to the ring where the other three are getting to their feet. Wolfe is the first up and attempts a standing lariat, which Daniels ducks and goes behind and hits a reverse STO. Hardy is up and misses a clothesline, Daniels connects with a back suplex. RVD slows his momentum with a spinning wheel kick. He sends Daniels into the corner and hits him with three should blocks into the abdomen. RVD does his back flip and charges in, but Daniels meets him with a size 11 to the face. Daniels charges out of the corner , jumps over RVD and grabs his head and hits the Last Rites! Daniels is on a roll until he too is nearly beheaded by a blind side Wolfe lariat! Hardy runs to the corner to attempt a Whisper in the Wind but Wolfe pushes him straight over the ropes. He goes to cover Daniels, but only gets 2. He goes to cover RVD, but again gets 2. The frustration sets in. He gorilla presses RVD and dumps him onto Hardy on the outside. When he turns around Daniels hits him with a hurricanrana. Daniels goes for the Best Moonsault Ever, but Wolfe moves, leaving Daniels alone to eat canvas. Wolfe caves his head in with a running knee. He dumps Daniels to the outside as RVD and Hardy both climb the same turnbuckle, but Wolfe manages to crotch both of them. He goes over to the two and grips each in an arm and walks them out a bit and hits a DOUBLE TOWER OF LONDON! He covers BOTH for the 1..2..3!
Winner via pinfall @ 14:42: Desmond Wolfe!

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Wow, nice show overall. Really exciting and unpredictable, I wasn't expecting Daniels tbh. I have been meaning to get back into the BTB buisness myself just been busy. Keep up the good work. I'll be checking up on this.

...god...

Reaction score
Lol, that was awesome, first one I ever read.

The announcers infor us it's time for the Knockout Tag Title Match!!
The TNA Knockout Tag Champs, the Beautiful People make their way to the ring.
Ring announcer: And their opponents...THE BAND music hits!!
Tenay: WHAT? What are these guys doing out here?
Tazz: These are some of the ugliest Knockouts I've ever seen!
Hall grabs the mic: Hey, yo! TNA boss, Easy E, said we can defend our titles against anyone we want. So you chicas better get ready to play the Band.
Nash: Ladies, this match is going to be brutal. Too brutal for some of the younger audience. So why don't you follow us to where no one but us and the one camera that you won't notice is so we can get this over with. Mandatory title defenses are hard work, ya know.
And the Band and the Beautiful People walk off together backstage.
Tazz: I want to see that match!!!

:lmao

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
lol nice mix with the comedy and the seriousness. Dinero vs Matt Morgan was the best match imo. Real good build up on Hogan's and Bischoff's mystery men. Daniels back is pretty cool though.

It's kinda random how Hogan all of a sudden hates Rob Terry though. As weird as the whole Orlando Jordan/Jay Lethal thing was, it would have been better if there was some lead in to it. Like OJ helping out Lethal for a couple weeks while Lethal gets annoyed til Lethal eventually gives in.

ThophyRof

Reaction score
TNA A new beginning

Nice episode. I like how you have actually gone on with TNA Storylines, and not like me and just started my own thing. Looks interesting.

ThophyRof

Reaction score
TNA A new beginning

Nice episode. I like how you have actually gone on with TNA Storylines, and not like me and just started my own thing. Looks interesting.

-TJ-

Reaction score
I thought that was awesome. It's the first one I've read in a while, but if I may, give some advice to make it easier to read. This will most likely take an extra 5 minutes or so. Space everything, format the show. Example:

Match Title (I.E. Main event: RVD vs. J. Hardy vs. Desmond Wolfe vs. ??) Bolded and Underlined, colored red.

Match itself colored red.

Tenay and Tazz's commentary colored green

Promos colored blue.

Add italics to actions outside the ring (I.E. When Rob Terry was choking Hogan out, the whole thing can be considered colored blue, but that particular line would also be in italics)

Now you don't have to, just some advice, I loved the show though. Funny and serious. Lethal/OJ freaked me out though.

-TJ-

Reaction score
I thought that was awesome. It's the first one I've read in a while, but if I may, give some advice to make it easier to read. This will most likely take an extra 5 minutes or so. Space everything, format the show. Example:

Match Title (I.E. Main event: RVD vs. J. Hardy vs. Desmond Wolfe vs. ??) Bolded and Underlined, colored red.

Match itself colored red.

Tenay and Tazz's commentary colored green

Promos colored blue.

Add italics to actions outside the ring (I.E. When Rob Terry was choking Hogan out, the whole thing can be considered colored blue, but that particular line would also be in italics)

Now you don't have to, just some advice, I loved the show though. Funny and serious. Lethal/OJ freaked me out though.

Reaction score
In all honesty I had written 3/4 of the next installment over a month and a half ago and had to change it a little bit because I was starting to predict somethings that actually started happening on TNA. Like the formation of a ECW group that started feuding with Abyss...as noticed here and the Duds breaking up, Flair and AJ tension and wanting to form a stable with Beer money. I didn't want people to think I was going off of TNA's storylines like:

Nah, homie, I wrote that weeks before any of that stuff started happening on TNA. No lie. And here is what I had to come with afterwards, but I stopped because I didn't want people to think I was jacking TNA ideas and had to change it up alot. Its not finished and I wrote this basically after I posted my first one. Not trying to sound like I'm TNA prophetic or anything, just some cool coincidences. Here it is:

TNA Impact

The show starts with Dixie Carter in the ring.

Dixie: For all the TNA fans that tuned in last week, they witnessed the demotion of former TNA executives Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan. I truly believed these famous wrestling names, with all their combined successess, would take TNA to the forefront of the wrestling world. And, unfortunately, I was wrong in that presumption. But I firmly believe that our new TNA President will do what is right for not only TNA wrestling, but most importantly, YOU, the TNA fans! *crowd cheers* So, without further adue, here is the NEW TNA PRESIDENT...PAUL HEYMAN!

*Paul Heyman's music hits and he comes down the ramp to loud applause*

Heyman: Thank you, Ms. Carter. Thank you, fans of TNA. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the new President of Total Nonstop Action. I am here to bring the Nonstop Action BACK to Total Nonstop Action. That is my sole duty to the loyal fans of TNA. It is not in my nature to whore myself infront of the camera, so folks, this will be the longest time I will take away from those atheletes in that locker room *points to the back*. It is not in my nature to put myself before what each and everyone of you paying customers came here to see. It is not in my nature tobash or insult my predecessors, but the previous administration was NOT giving the fans the Total Nonstop Action that they desire and I am here to see that is exactly what you are given. What is in my nature is to clear the dust before it settles. You see, once upon a time I was known as the godfather of EXTREME *fans cheer*! I had the best kept secret in the industr...

OK, THAT'S ENOUGH...*Eric Bischoff yells coming down the entrance ramp*

Bischoff: *stops halfway down the ramp* This, THIS is who I'M replaced with? You've gotta be kidding Dixie. THIS guy?! Nobody cares about your bingo hall masochistic exploits Heyman or the bag of junkies, stuntmen and rejects you called a roster. You don't deserve a spot in this company, so do yourself a favor and hit the road, Jackson.

Heyman, *backing Dixie away from the mic*: Well, well, well. I figured you would be the first to complain, Mr. Bischoff. As your new boss, I will be more than happy to hear your grievances. Go ahead, Eric.

Bischoff: Don't condescend me, Heyman. Nobody cares about what you did 15 years ago in that dingy bingo hall. You aren't qualified to run this company. You're over rated!

Heyman: I'm over rated?! You took a couple of big names from the man up north, repackaged them into ONE good idea that would eventually run a billion dollar company TO THE GROUND and I'M over rated?!? Eric, if you didn't have billions of Ted Turner's money, you wouldn't have had a second chance in this business, let alone anyone thinking that you were anything more than a thief, a fraud and a cad. The only star you ever created was Goldberg, everything else you either bought with Turner's billions or you stole...FROM ME. I, NOT YOU, brought the cruiserweight style to America! I was doing the X division before there was a cruiserweight division! I, NOT YOU, discovered the Eddy Guerreros, the Chris Jerichos, the Rey Misterios, the Rob Van Dams, *crowd cheers* the men that laid the ground work for the style that these fans have been craving. The style that YOU failed to give them. I used to make my living off of the EXTREME style of wrestling, but I also gave them another sort of extreme. And I'm going to do it all over again. TNA is now home of THE NEW EXTREME! The X division? The X-TREME division. It will capture the imagination of the wrestling world, this is the cruiserweight styl...

Bischoff: SHUT UP! Nobody cares what you plan to do. *Crowd boos* I took this company from being a 2 bit carny get up and turned it into a global pressence and brought in major stars. TNA wouldn't be in the position it is in without me!

Heyman: And that's a good thing?!? You brought in top stars like Bubba the LoveSponge and the Nasty Boys and that's a good thing? See, Eric, you and your, I guess, ex best friend, Mr. Hogan were only here because there was no where else for you to take refuge. You gentlemen aren't asked for up north, because if you were, you'd be there in a hot second. I, on the otherhand, am. But that's not where I want to be, I want to be right here. This place is my new, dingy bingo hall! The home of the NEW EXTREEEMMMMEEE! Stars that will define a generation, stars like Samoa Joe! *cheers* Stars like Hernandez! *cheers* Stars like AJ Styles*boo* Stars like Christopher Daniels! *cheers* will be the ones to break ground and build the foundation on what this industry becomes! And it starts TONIGHT! And there is nothing you, Mr. Hogan or anyone short of Ms. Carter herself can do about it!

Bischoff *walking to the ring*: Oh yeah? *enetering through ropes* There's something I can do about it. I can *poking Heyman in the chest* kick your ass!

Heyman *stepping back*: I knew there would be some that took my position with a bit of an inferiority complex, you namely, so I prepared for that, Mr. Bischoff. See, the first thing I decided to do as the new TNA president was right some of your wrongs. That's why I brought back Christopher Daniels last week and that's why this week I'd like to right another wrong. Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce to you, my personal bodyguard and the nightmare to every single Knockout, AWESOME KONG!

*Kong's music hits and she comes storming into the ring, getting between Bischoff and Heyman with her arms folded*

Bischoff: Pfftt...this is your security. What's she going to d...
* BAM! Bischoff is knocked out with a fast spinning back fist*

Heyman: THAT'S what she's gonna do! Someone get him out of here. *Security drags Bischoff out of the ring* Now that all the unpleasantires are take care of, hopefully, we can get back to business. First on the agenda: the issue of the Global Championship. It appears that TNA has no Global Champion. And they never will again. The last time I checked, Global and World meant the same thing. So as of now, the Global title is officially rechristened the TNA World Television Championship! This championship will belong to the man most befitting of the title. A man who is willing to defend the title on a near weekly basis, on television! A title match as often as possible for our loyal Impact viewers. So, since it isn't fair that Mr. Rob Terry never lost his championship, and he looks like a man befitting of the role, he will be in the match to determine the first ever TNA World Television Champion. His opponent...Hernandez! *Crowd cheers* Also, the TNA World Heavweight Championship will be contested as champion, Rob Van Damm will defend against the man who, in my opinion, is the true number 1 contender, Desmond Wolfe! See, in the last administration, people were given things for no merit. Sting has done nothing besides attack people with his mighty baseball bat to warrant his title shot at Slammiversary, but tonight he will have that opportunity. See, I believe in tradition within a company and tonight we are taking a TNA tradition and taking it to the NEW EXTREME! Tonight we will be having a new format for Feast or Fired! It will be the first BEAST or Fired battle royal. We have a bloated roster and we need to trim the fat so we can make spaces for some new blood. Athletes that are willing to make the new extreme work. So we will have a 20 man Beast or Fired battle royal, consisting of 13 TNA stars and 7 men who have been given 1 day contracts with Total Nonstop Action. Some who are former TNA alumni and others whom will be total surprises.The first 10 men eliminated will either be fired or will not have their 1 day deals extended. The next five men eliminated will either have their job or their one day deals extended. The last 4 eliminated will round out the Top Ten Rankings and the winner will recieve a shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Champion at SLAMMIVERSARY! I promise to all the fans that are aboard the TNA express that this will be the best *BEEP* ride we have ever taken you on! *crowd cheers* I am Paul Heyman and I am you're TNA president. Thank you.

*Commercial break*

At the announce table, Tenay and Tazz recap the previous segments with a clipped replay.
Tenay: Folks, if you just tuned in, the very core of TNA has been shaken. We have a new TNA president. His name.. Paul Heyman.
Tazz: And I'll tell ya from first hand expierience, if there is anyone who can whip this place into shape, it's Paulie.
Tenay: Fans, by edict of our new president, let's get to some action!

Match 1: AJ Styles vs. Max Buck
AJ comes to the ring with a new entrance song, a modernized Ric Flair theme. Action starts fast with Buck reversing an arm wringer with a cartwheel. AJ runs towards the ropes and uses his momentum to break the hold and dump Buck to the outside. He runs the ropes and comes with a full head of steam...but fakes the tope and distracts the ref so Naitch can work over Buck with some chops. But Max Buck fights back and starts chopping Flair! AJ doesn't hesitate and hits the corkscrew plancha, knocking down not only Buck, but Flair too. AJ whips him to the far side of the guard rail, but Buck, stealing a page out of AJ's book, jumps the barrier. AJ charges in, but when Buck attempts the super kick, AK catches the leg and slams it across the guard rail. He then suplexes Buck onto the floor, over the barrier. He then rolls Buck into the ring and sits him up on his knees and delivers a perfect drop kick right in the chops. AJ goes for the cover...1..2..kick out. AJ lifts Buck, who shows some life throwing jabs into Aj's gut, but AJ whips him, but jerks him down to the ground before he lets go. He drops a few knees to the face. Lifts him up again and delivers an enzuiguiri.1..2..kick out. Aj makes a "that's it!" taunt and gets Buck into a Styles Clash position, but Max rolls through and has him in a modified roll up! 1..2..but AJ rolls through! And keeps him in position for a Styles Clash! Connects! 1...2..3! Winner via pinfall @ 4:12: AJ Styles.

Afterwards AJ gets on the mic: If you people want to see what the new extreme is all about, you need look no further. But the office needs to get me some REAL competition! *Pope's music hits*
Pope: Child, if you want some real competition, you need look no further! Me and yo' bitch ass next week. For yo' number 2 rankin'! That...will..be...PIMPIN!!!

*Commercial Break*

Hulk Hogan comes to the ring.
Hogan: First of all Maniacs, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for giving me a chance to run this great company. *Crowd cheers*And ya know somethin'? I'm not bitter. I'm not angry, brothers. I truly want to see this company go places and if Dixie feels I'm not the right guy to take it to those places, then I'm fine with that. This is the only place that you maniacs can find the true young stars of this business. Guys like Kurt Angle *cheers*. Guys like Samoa Joe *cheers*. Guys like Jeff Hardy *cheers* Guys like my main man, Abyss! *cheers* And I know for a fact thtat Raven and his goons will have hell to pay brothers. *Raven comes down to ringside*

Raven: Is that so, Hogan? Do you know why we did what we did to Abyss, Hogan? We are not to blame for what happened to Abyss. YOU ARE! *Rhino and Richards come through the audience with chairs. Richards from the back, cracks Hogan first. Rhino, with a monsterous swing, busts open Hogan's face. They follow with atleast 20 chair shots to the head and back. Hogan is left in a pool of his own blood. Raven uses Hogan's back as a stool and sits.*
Raven: See, we didn't hurt Abyss. We saved Abyss. We saved him from this guy. Some of us are born to live in the spotlight, to want the adoration of others. To be quote, unquote, popular. To do what the conformists do. To fit in. Puppets they are. Then there is us. Left in the dark to our own devices. Sick. Sad. Misery is happiness. Pain is pleasure. We don't need the affirmation of the masses. Abyss was one of us. We had to awaken the sickness in him once again. Remove the blindfold in which this guy had led him into the masses with. This is YOUR fault, Hogan * he lifts Hogan's bloddy face, screaming at him*. YOUR FAULT! But the problem is resolved. Now the monster can come home to the shadows. *Abyss' music hits and Abyss comes charging to the ring with a makeshift mask made of ace bandages and a chain*

Richards opens his arms as to hug him but gets a fist full of chain instead.
Rhino charges the monster, but gets whopped upside the skull with some chain. Raven bails. Abyss goes to lift Hogan up off the ground. And they embrace. *crowd cheers*. But Abyss hits the Balck Hole Slam on Hogan! He then throws his limp carcas to the outside and grabs a mic.
Abyss: I...DON'T...CARE...ABOUT...ANYONE...BUT...ME. THE MONSTER....ISSSS...BACCCKKKKK! RAVENNN! I...WILL...KILLLLLL...YOUUUUU!

Reaction score
In all honesty I had written 3/4 of the next installment over a month and a half ago and had to change it a little bit because I was starting to predict somethings that actually started happening on TNA. Like the formation of a ECW group that started feuding with Abyss...as noticed here and the Duds breaking up, Flair and AJ tension and wanting to form a stable with Beer money. I didn't want people to think I was going off of TNA's storylines like:

Nah, homie, I wrote that weeks before any of that stuff started happening on TNA. No lie. And here is what I had to come with afterwards, but I stopped because I didn't want people to think I was jacking TNA ideas and had to change it up alot. Its not finished and I wrote this basically after I posted my first one. Not trying to sound like I'm TNA prophetic or anything, just some cool coincidences. Here it is:

TNA Impact

The show starts with Dixie Carter in the ring.

Dixie: For all the TNA fans that tuned in last week, they witnessed the demotion of former TNA executives Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan. I truly believed these famous wrestling names, with all their combined successess, would take TNA to the forefront of the wrestling world. And, unfortunately, I was wrong in that presumption. But I firmly believe that our new TNA President will do what is right for not only TNA wrestling, but most importantly, YOU, the TNA fans! *crowd cheers* So, without further adue, here is the NEW TNA PRESIDENT...PAUL HEYMAN!

*Paul Heyman's music hits and he comes down the ramp to loud applause*

Heyman: Thank you, Ms. Carter. Thank you, fans of TNA. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the new President of Total Nonstop Action. I am here to bring the Nonstop Action BACK to Total Nonstop Action. That is my sole duty to the loyal fans of TNA. It is not in my nature to whore myself infront of the camera, so folks, this will be the longest time I will take away from those atheletes in that locker room *points to the back*. It is not in my nature to put myself before what each and everyone of you paying customers came here to see. It is not in my nature tobash or insult my predecessors, but the previous administration was NOT giving the fans the Total Nonstop Action that they desire and I am here to see that is exactly what you are given. What is in my nature is to clear the dust before it settles. You see, once upon a time I was known as the godfather of EXTREME *fans cheer*! I had the best kept secret in the industr...

OK, THAT'S ENOUGH...*Eric Bischoff yells coming down the entrance ramp*

Bischoff: *stops halfway down the ramp* This, THIS is who I'M replaced with? You've gotta be kidding Dixie. THIS guy?! Nobody cares about your bingo hall masochistic exploits Heyman or the bag of junkies, stuntmen and rejects you called a roster. You don't deserve a spot in this company, so do yourself a favor and hit the road, Jackson.

Heyman, *backing Dixie away from the mic*: Well, well, well. I figured you would be the first to complain, Mr. Bischoff. As your new boss, I will be more than happy to hear your grievances. Go ahead, Eric.

Bischoff: Don't condescend me, Heyman. Nobody cares about what you did 15 years ago in that dingy bingo hall. You aren't qualified to run this company. You're over rated!

Heyman: I'm over rated?! You took a couple of big names from the man up north, repackaged them into ONE good idea that would eventually run a billion dollar company TO THE GROUND and I'M over rated?!? Eric, if you didn't have billions of Ted Turner's money, you wouldn't have had a second chance in this business, let alone anyone thinking that you were anything more than a thief, a fraud and a cad. The only star you ever created was Goldberg, everything else you either bought with Turner's billions or you stole...FROM ME. I, NOT YOU, brought the cruiserweight style to America! I was doing the X division before there was a cruiserweight division! I, NOT YOU, discovered the Eddy Guerreros, the Chris Jerichos, the Rey Misterios, the Rob Van Dams, *crowd cheers* the men that laid the ground work for the style that these fans have been craving. The style that YOU failed to give them. I used to make my living off of the EXTREME style of wrestling, but I also gave them another sort of extreme. And I'm going to do it all over again. TNA is now home of THE NEW EXTREME! The X division? The X-TREME division. It will capture the imagination of the wrestling world, this is the cruiserweight styl...

Bischoff: SHUT UP! Nobody cares what you plan to do. *Crowd boos* I took this company from being a 2 bit carny get up and turned it into a global pressence and brought in major stars. TNA wouldn't be in the position it is in without me!

Heyman: And that's a good thing?!? You brought in top stars like Bubba the LoveSponge and the Nasty Boys and that's a good thing? See, Eric, you and your, I guess, ex best friend, Mr. Hogan were only here because there was no where else for you to take refuge. You gentlemen aren't asked for up north, because if you were, you'd be there in a hot second. I, on the otherhand, am. But that's not where I want to be, I want to be right here. This place is my new, dingy bingo hall! The home of the NEW EXTREEEMMMMEEE! Stars that will define a generation, stars like Samoa Joe! *cheers* Stars like Hernandez! *cheers* Stars like AJ Styles*boo* Stars like Christopher Daniels! *cheers* will be the ones to break ground and build the foundation on what this industry becomes! And it starts TONIGHT! And there is nothing you, Mr. Hogan or anyone short of Ms. Carter herself can do about it!

Bischoff *walking to the ring*: Oh yeah? *enetering through ropes* There's something I can do about it. I can *poking Heyman in the chest* kick your ass!

Heyman *stepping back*: I knew there would be some that took my position with a bit of an inferiority complex, you namely, so I prepared for that, Mr. Bischoff. See, the first thing I decided to do as the new TNA president was right some of your wrongs. That's why I brought back Christopher Daniels last week and that's why this week I'd like to right another wrong. Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce to you, my personal bodyguard and the nightmare to every single Knockout, AWESOME KONG!

*Kong's music hits and she comes storming into the ring, getting between Bischoff and Heyman with her arms folded*

Bischoff: Pfftt...this is your security. What's she going to d...
* BAM! Bischoff is knocked out with a fast spinning back fist*

Heyman: THAT'S what she's gonna do! Someone get him out of here. *Security drags Bischoff out of the ring* Now that all the unpleasantires are take care of, hopefully, we can get back to business. First on the agenda: the issue of the Global Championship. It appears that TNA has no Global Champion. And they never will again. The last time I checked, Global and World meant the same thing. So as of now, the Global title is officially rechristened the TNA World Television Championship! This championship will belong to the man most befitting of the title. A man who is willing to defend the title on a near weekly basis, on television! A title match as often as possible for our loyal Impact viewers. So, since it isn't fair that Mr. Rob Terry never lost his championship, and he looks like a man befitting of the role, he will be in the match to determine the first ever TNA World Television Champion. His opponent...Hernandez! *Crowd cheers* Also, the TNA World Heavweight Championship will be contested as champion, Rob Van Damm will defend against the man who, in my opinion, is the true number 1 contender, Desmond Wolfe! See, in the last administration, people were given things for no merit. Sting has done nothing besides attack people with his mighty baseball bat to warrant his title shot at Slammiversary, but tonight he will have that opportunity. See, I believe in tradition within a company and tonight we are taking a TNA tradition and taking it to the NEW EXTREME! Tonight we will be having a new format for Feast or Fired! It will be the first BEAST or Fired battle royal. We have a bloated roster and we need to trim the fat so we can make spaces for some new blood. Athletes that are willing to make the new extreme work. So we will have a 20 man Beast or Fired battle royal, consisting of 13 TNA stars and 7 men who have been given 1 day contracts with Total Nonstop Action. Some who are former TNA alumni and others whom will be total surprises.The first 10 men eliminated will either be fired or will not have their 1 day deals extended. The next five men eliminated will either have their job or their one day deals extended. The last 4 eliminated will round out the Top Ten Rankings and the winner will recieve a shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Champion at SLAMMIVERSARY! I promise to all the fans that are aboard the TNA express that this will be the best *BEEP* ride we have ever taken you on! *crowd cheers* I am Paul Heyman and I am you're TNA president. Thank you.

*Commercial break*

At the announce table, Tenay and Tazz recap the previous segments with a clipped replay.
Tenay: Folks, if you just tuned in, the very core of TNA has been shaken. We have a new TNA president. His name.. Paul Heyman.
Tazz: And I'll tell ya from first hand expierience, if there is anyone who can whip this place into shape, it's Paulie.
Tenay: Fans, by edict of our new president, let's get to some action!

Match 1: AJ Styles vs. Max Buck
AJ comes to the ring with a new entrance song, a modernized Ric Flair theme. Action starts fast with Buck reversing an arm wringer with a cartwheel. AJ runs towards the ropes and uses his momentum to break the hold and dump Buck to the outside. He runs the ropes and comes with a full head of steam...but fakes the tope and distracts the ref so Naitch can work over Buck with some chops. But Max Buck fights back and starts chopping Flair! AJ doesn't hesitate and hits the corkscrew plancha, knocking down not only Buck, but Flair too. AJ whips him to the far side of the guard rail, but Buck, stealing a page out of AJ's book, jumps the barrier. AJ charges in, but when Buck attempts the super kick, AK catches the leg and slams it across the guard rail. He then suplexes Buck onto the floor, over the barrier. He then rolls Buck into the ring and sits him up on his knees and delivers a perfect drop kick right in the chops. AJ goes for the cover...1..2..kick out. AJ lifts Buck, who shows some life throwing jabs into Aj's gut, but AJ whips him, but jerks him down to the ground before he lets go. He drops a few knees to the face. Lifts him up again and delivers an enzuiguiri.1..2..kick out. Aj makes a "that's it!" taunt and gets Buck into a Styles Clash position, but Max rolls through and has him in a modified roll up! 1..2..but AJ rolls through! And keeps him in position for a Styles Clash! Connects! 1...2..3! Winner via pinfall @ 4:12: AJ Styles.

Afterwards AJ gets on the mic: If you people want to see what the new extreme is all about, you need look no further. But the office needs to get me some REAL competition! *Pope's music hits*
Pope: Child, if you want some real competition, you need look no further! Me and yo' bitch ass next week. For yo' number 2 rankin'! That...will..be...PIMPIN!!!

*Commercial Break*

Hulk Hogan comes to the ring.
Hogan: First of all Maniacs, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for giving me a chance to run this great company. *Crowd cheers*And ya know somethin'? I'm not bitter. I'm not angry, brothers. I truly want to see this company go places and if Dixie feels I'm not the right guy to take it to those places, then I'm fine with that. This is the only place that you maniacs can find the true young stars of this business. Guys like Kurt Angle *cheers*. Guys like Samoa Joe *cheers*. Guys like Jeff Hardy *cheers* Guys like my main man, Abyss! *cheers* And I know for a fact thtat Raven and his goons will have hell to pay brothers. *Raven comes down to ringside*

Raven: Is that so, Hogan? Do you know why we did what we did to Abyss, Hogan? We are not to blame for what happened to Abyss. YOU ARE! *Rhino and Richards come through the audience with chairs. Richards from the back, cracks Hogan first. Rhino, with a monsterous swing, busts open Hogan's face. They follow with atleast 20 chair shots to the head and back. Hogan is left in a pool of his own blood. Raven uses Hogan's back as a stool and sits.*
Raven: See, we didn't hurt Abyss. We saved Abyss. We saved him from this guy. Some of us are born to live in the spotlight, to want the adoration of others. To be quote, unquote, popular. To do what the conformists do. To fit in. Puppets they are. Then there is us. Left in the dark to our own devices. Sick. Sad. Misery is happiness. Pain is pleasure. We don't need the affirmation of the masses. Abyss was one of us. We had to awaken the sickness in him once again. Remove the blindfold in which this guy had led him into the masses with. This is YOUR fault, Hogan * he lifts Hogan's bloddy face, screaming at him*. YOUR FAULT! But the problem is resolved. Now the monster can come home to the shadows. *Abyss' music hits and Abyss comes charging to the ring with a makeshift mask made of ace bandages and a chain*

Richards opens his arms as to hug him but gets a fist full of chain instead.
Rhino charges the monster, but gets whopped upside the skull with some chain. Raven bails. Abyss goes to lift Hogan up off the ground. And they embrace. *crowd cheers*. But Abyss hits the Balck Hole Slam on Hogan! He then throws his limp carcas to the outside and grabs a mic.
Abyss: I...DON'T...CARE...ABOUT...ANYONE...BUT...ME. THE MONSTER....ISSSS...BACCCKKKKK! RAVENNN! I...WILL...KILLLLLL...YOUUUUU!

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Okay, the last part of the show with Abyss legit made me laugh. "I...WILL...KILLLLLL...YOUUUUU!" Gah, this actually isn't bad, and I had low expectations for the matches, but that was actually the best written part i'd say. It's obviously not a complete episode or anything, but what you wrote had some potential. Heyman coming in is good and Abyss beating up both sides was good. Like I said, not much to comment on, but a full blown BTB by you is very interesting. I'm looking forward if you've got more cookin. man'.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
So I just read both shows, and you have fucking crazy potential. This was really readable, and I enjoyed it. I'll start reviewing with what seems to be the 1st half of your second show.

The first segment with Heyman & Bisch was pretty energetic, and intense between the back and fourth. Heyman reinstating Kong was good, and her as a security guard equals some LOLZ, and it's funny because she actually is portrayed as a threat to not just the Knockouts, but the male roster. She can kick some ass. Daniels returning is also good.

AJ v. Buck was good, even though I had no clue who the fa' Max Buck was. Then, I remembered it's one of the dudes from that tag team. Anyways, match was actually pretty well written, and wasn't a squash. At all. Flair getting his from Buck midway was pretty good. Note: I'm a sucker for the attention to detail, when you add little shit like that, you win me over.

I'm here thinking that the last segment is going to set the Hulkamaniacs vs. Maniacs feud, but nvm. Hogan was needed to start the promo, and him getting his ass kicked by Abyss in the end, also REALLY helps get Abyss's new attitude over considering the fact that they were buddies.

Looking forward to the next half.

Reaction score
That's the thing, I'm not going to do a second half...I honestly wrote that stuff almost two months ago, before the Heyman rumors, before the Abyss turn and the ECW faction stuff. I wanted to go into a different direction than TNA was going at that time and it turns out they did what I was planning in a sense. But I was heading towards a tapei death match between Raven and Abyss and then Abyss going on a psychotic tear through the TNA upper echelon, meanwhile having Monty Brown win the Beast or Fired, setting up his tear through the top ten, culminating in big showdowns with Joe and Angle. And my next couple of top feuds over the strap would have been Wolfe/Pope, Wolfe/AJ and then a triple threat between the three, then having Joe take the strap, Angle feuding with Wolfe and Monty being the guy to put a halt to the Abyss onslaught.

I was also going to have Hernandez as the TV champ, Kong beating the Beautiful People for the KO tag belts, throwing them in the garbage, and Orlando and Lethal digging them out and trying to defend them, but with Kong as their main adversary and using the Black Femme as her entry way into the man beater gimmick that could have made bank for TNA. I had it all mapped out but once TNA started booking some stuff I was alluding to, I stopped. I didn't want people to think I was taking from them. Sounds dumb, but I want my shit to be 100% original.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Damn.

Lol, that fucking sucks. You just pretty much revealed all your plans though, so what? Your quitting on this project? Most of the things being done are original with the exception of the ECW, and Abyss thing. I dunno'.