TLT Is Here!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tony Trout

Jobber
Reaction score
Name: Tony Lee Trout
Favourite Superstar & Why: I have two: "The Rock" & "Stone Cold Steve Austin" simply because they kick ass!
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: I've been a wrestling fan since I was a kid - way back during the NWA days!
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE & NWA
How did you find the site?[: I found ya'll while looking for wrestling forums on the 'net. /b]
Will I be active here: In three words: "YES, I WILL!"

A little more about me: I'm disabled with Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus (water on the brain) and was told I would never live and, if I did, I wouldn't know anybody or anything and would live in a vegetative state for the rest of my life. 37 years later, I am still here! I am currently trying to acquire my driver's license and I am facing serious foot surgery on January 7, 2014 to correct my walk where my left foot turns inward and sometimes over on me due to the Cerebral Palsy. It's gonna be at least a three to six week recovery period.plus numerous trips to Asheville, NC & back to keep up with my progress.

Anyway, I'm so sorry I wrote such a long intro. I know I'll enjoy my time here!! Thank you for having me!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. An interesting intro, hope you get your driver's license, and enjoy your time here :yes:

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Hey man good shit for kicking life's ass and welcome to the forum. Good luck on getting your license man

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome buddy glad ur fighting and kicking lifes backside all credit to you.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hey man, sucks to have all that shit happening to you. But hey, look on the bright side. 37 years and counting! Good luck on your surgery.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Trooper. Welcome to our little archive of bits and bytes Tony.

Not to be a dick and make light of the shit you've been through, but I thought it was a little amusing that your surname is Trout and you had hydrocephalus.

Tony Trout

Jobber
Reaction score
Trooper. Welcome to our little archive of bits and bytes Tony.

Not to be a dick and make light of the shit you've been through, but I thought it was a little amusing that your surname is Trout and you had hydrocephalus.

In regards to that, I actually suffered horrible abuse (both physically & mentally) in high school because of my surname so...please, no more jokes. I don't mean to offend but...it brings up very painful memories for me.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Understood, sorry if I offended you. Being blunt is something I've been good at for a while.

Reactions: Tony Trout

Tony Trout

Jobber
Reaction score
Understood, sorry if I offended you. Being blunt is something I've been good at for a while.

Thank you. I'm seriously not trying to offend anyone by my comments about it but - I just had a horrible experience in high school with people who are supposed to be adults making fun of how I walk and my surname.

ETA: BTW, Coon, I love your avatar!! Raccons are cute little creatures!!

Last edited:

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Don't worry about offending anyone. Feel free to call me out if I push the line again, or just call me an arsehole which would be more fitting.