TLC Match: Edge vs Rey vs Del Rio vs Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
Rate the PPV-Day 3- Royal Rumble 01

So Armageddon 2003 scores in with a 78

Our next PPV...
Logo-rr01.jpg

* Sunday Night HEAT Royal Rumble Qualification match: Lo Down (D'Lo Brown and Chaz w/Tiger Ali Singh) defeated Kaientai (TAKA Michinoku and Funaki) (1:57)
o Chaz pinned Funaki to earn a Royal Rumble spot for a member of his team.
* The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von) defeated Edge and Christian to win the World Tag Team Championship (9:59)
o Bubba Ray pinned Edge after a 3D.
* Chris Jericho defeated Chris Benoit in a Ladder match to win the WWF Intercontinental Championship (18:44)
o Jericho grabbed the belt to win.
* Ivory (w/Steven Richards) defeated Chyna to retain the WWF Women's Championship (3:32)
o Ivory pinned Chyna after she suddenly fell collapsed when attempting her Back Handspring Elbow.
o After the match, Chyna was (kayfabe) carried out into a waiting ambulance.
* Kurt Angle (w/Trish Stratus) defeated Triple H (w/Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley) to retain the WWF Championship (24:15)
o Angle pinned Triple H after Steve Austin hit Triple H with the WWF Title belt and a Stone Cold Stunner.
o During the match, McMahon-Helmsley and Stratus got into a fight. The fight had to be broken up by Vince McMahon, however the two fought to the back.
* Steve Austin won the 2001 Royal Rumble (1:01:55)
o The final two participants were Steve Austin and Kane. Austin sent Kane over the top rope following several chair shots.
o Uliuli Fifita who was prior to the event the WCW Hardcore Champion as Meng, made a surprise move to the WWF as Haku. The WCW Hardcore Championship as a result was abandoned.
===================================================

One of the best Rumbles. especially the performance Kane put on. Angle vs HHH was stellar, Jericho vs Benoit ladder match, as you can expect was sick, and the tag match was pretty good as well. I dont remember much of the build so I give this an 8.5.

Taker

Reaction score
I havn't watched Royal Rumble 2001, but i have watched the Rumble match when i downloaded it off the media section. So i will give a rating of the Royal Rumble match and you can take the rating for the PPV. The royal rumble was one of the best i'd ever seen, When Kane threw 11 people over the top rope. Although Steve Austin won the Royal Rumble, it was a good match to see. I am going to give this PPV a 7/10!

Royal Rumble 2001: 7/10

03mnm

Reaction score
I watched this PPV like 4 years ago I don’t remember much about it but I remember the Benoit Jericho ladder match. That match was off the hook I remember Jericho doing the walls of Jericho on the ladder. I think in that match that when Benoit lost his front teeth. The main event was good and I liked the brawl between Steph and Trish. The rumble match its self was one of the best one I have seen I remember Kane's pure dominance in it throwing 11 other wrestlers over the top rope. I personally thought Kane was going to win but Austin smashed him with a steel chair and eliminating him.

Truth

Reaction score
Can you give a rating out of 10 please.

xtremebadass

8/10 I liked the way Drew Carey was in the rumble i thought it was hilarious and it has some good matches too

Soulpower

Jericho vs Benoit was an incredible Ladder match, Kane put up one hell of a performance by eliminating 11 men, and AUstin won it all. Angle and HHH put on another great match, and although it was only about 9 minutes long the Dudleyz vs E&C was an entertaining bout...

Overall. I give it an 8/10.

03mnm

Reaction score
Sorry totally forgot to rate the first time 8/10

Truth

Reaction score
Keep the votes coming, a few more hours till deadline.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I LOVED this PPV it was my 1st PPV I ever saw.It was just awesome ill give it a 9/10.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
100 on Edge. Small amount because I'm unsure, but I'm pretty sure.