Titus O'Neil is Done After Contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
"I always believe in all things there's always positives in it," said Titus who now has some extra time to spend with his family, go to his son's games, see friends, and his mom more. "I made a mistake at an inopportune time. Regardless if it was too harsh or overreacting or whatever people have deemed it, it all stems from my mistake. Whether I agree with it or not, I am owning it. I'm doing what I'd normally do in any other situation."

Titus O'Neil's Faith & Character Speak Louder than WWE's 60-Day Suspension

It is a long read but he says he will wrestle till his contract is up instead of quitting but once it is up, he is done with wrestling.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He can wrestle elsewhere. But be done with WWE, yes.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Some in this thread seems to have missed that Titus says he is done with wrestling post contract. So unless TNA suddenly became American Gladiators I don't see him going there.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Some in this thread seems to have missed that Titus says he is done with wrestling post contract. So unless TNA suddenly became American Gladiators I don't see him going there.
or we post that in every single "wrestler leaving WWE" thread.

Reactions: Stopspot

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Titus should start doing Bum Fights and pay homeless people to fight each other since he loves them so much

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I think Titus is overreacting. 30 days or even 60 days suspension is nothing. 90 days is over the top, but hey, Titus makes more money than any one of us middle class mortals have.

Jesus. Fuck man. Do whatever you want, dude.

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
Who cares really?!?!?

He has not much in the way of talent. Yet another member of the roster these days who 10 yrs+ ago wouldn't have got anywhere near the WWE. Big guy with a good build, proper heavyweight. However, has no character/gimmick other than his stupid seal noises which have no relevance to anything. Useless promo skills and not much to offer in the way of in ring ability.

Jog on to something else and make way for real talent I say...:dealwithit:

Reactions: Swift

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
He never seemed to be too interested in wrestling unless it was with the WWE.

But good for him.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Who cares really?!?!?

He has not much in the way of talent. Yet another member of the roster these days who 10 yrs+ ago wouldn't have got anywhere near the WWE. Big guy with a good build, proper heavyweight. However, has no character/gimmick other than his stupid seal noises which have no relevance to anything. Useless promo skills and not much to offer in the way of in ring ability.

Jog on to something else and make way for real talent I say...:dealwithit:

Seconded. Never cared for the jabroni.