Titus O'neil and Darren Young appreciation thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Titus O'neil GOOD! Darren Young SUCK! END STORY CASE CLOSED!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Things would be so much better if you had reasoning involved. You dont like the way they talk, wrestle, their move set, or finisher? I cant close the case, you dont have enough evidence.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Just not feeling them. Maybe it needs some time. Had the same thing with D-Bry.

I understand. I had that with Ziggler for some time too, he just didn't get to me. Now I'm a big fan of his.

Crayo said:
Even with them being green they're more entertaining to watch wrestle since they actually work as a tag-team.

Agreed. They have enough experience to work a decent match, and the fact that they do work as a tag and have a double finisher helps to see them as a team.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
These guys have potential to be bigger than Edge and Christian. :obama::burns:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This was the highlight of NXT Season 5... Watch Titus and Darren's entrance here, fucking classic.

Woulda kept them in my sig, but having a couple of half naked guys bouncing around in my sig was really awkward... Screw it, adding them back.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
^That entrance is going to be a classic

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mPPz_i9jmJw[/video]