Tito Vilanova to step down as Barcelona manager

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Looks like he's going to step down due to health issues. Rosell is apparently speaking about it in a press conference tonight. Absolutely horrible news, but I hope Tito recovers well.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
gutted for him but it probably is for the best hope he recovers quick not sure who will take over though klopp would be good though ive never known so many top clubs loose there manager at the end of this season

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Doubt they'll promote from within as their coach who takes over isn't a good manager, just good at coaching. Spanish U21 coach might be a contender. Klopp is amazing. If you gave me a chance to choose any manager in the world to manage United, Klopp would be my choice.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
THANK GOOOOODDD :yes: not to sound cruel but i think it's time for Barca to get a new manager with fresh ideas that will bring something new to the team. and i also think it's the best choice to make for Tito.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Damn. Bad news, even if we are enemies. I believe the want another "Made in Barca" coach

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
#Barça appoint Gerardo 'Tata' Martino for 3 seasons

Graham Hunter the source. Knows everything Barcelona related. Glad they've appointed someone, now we can get Fabregas!
Only if arsenal don't want him imagine the rage from arsenal fans if man utd get him

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Even if they want him, his preferred choice is United apparently (Source: Sky Sports). Van Persie has a huge influence. The clause in his contract might cause issues, but I'm sure the player himself can refuse to go there and pick United. It just means Barcelona HAVE to listen to Arsenal's bid first, right?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
i think if they accept man u's offer they have to offer him to arsenal for the same amount which i think they'll go for then its just a matter of who he'd rather join i always thought he'd pick arsenal everytime tbh