Tito Ortiz rejoins the UFC... Official (Dana White)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Is this for real?

Tito Ortiz? GTFO!!!

I wonder how long it will take before he starts sucking if he doesn't start sucking right off the bat.

Switchy

Reaction score
Hmmmm, I dunno about this. He'll probably have an easy match like Cro Cop to start with and will then get put against someone like Jardine and get KO'd prolly.

It's good to see him come back but I think Dana will be wasting his money considering the impact, or lack of impact he is probably going to make. But saying that, that doesn't mean I'm not gonna be hoping he succeeds, I just think it's very unlikely...

Wrestling Station

I think Dana will make fun of Ortiz lol. Remember Tito's comeback match against Machida? Dana was more than happy and was praying alot and he also went to Machida's locker room to influence him to beat the crap out of Tito!

Last year it was Couture's, and this year its going to be Ortiz! lol... Good stuff Dana!

xtremebadass

I think Tito is a pretty good draw for the UFC, he is heavily recognized and had a great run a couple years back, of course that's before he sucked a huge amount of ass, but there's always a chance he could come back and be good. Although the LHW division is tougher than ever before, so the chances of Tito succeeding are very small.

ratedrko09

Reaction score
hope when he says that the surgery he undergone was a big help he is saying the truth so that we can see the ortiz of old

TitoFan09

Reaction score
GOO TITO DANA SUCKS....Tito is gonna fight Mark Coleman in the Winter

xtremebadass

I sure hope Tito beats Coleman because as if people are a little hesitant on whether Ortiz can still hook up with the big stars, a loss against Coleman sure as hell would do everything except help his comeback.

However, looking back at Tito's track record, the names he's face, the classics he has been in, I think he'll do just fine. Sure towards the end of his UFC run, he was losing interest much like the crowd was in him, so everything just fell apart for him. I think this breathe of new life into his career is just what he needs to get back into the top ranks of MMA.

TitoFan09

Reaction score
Tito is only 34 and had atleast 6 or 7 years left in him

xtremebadass

I am anxious to see what type of reaction he'll get. Everyone boo'd him during his final days, but people seem to be a bit more optimistic towards Tito this time around.