Tito Ortiz Announces Plans To Start New MMA Promotion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
While a guest on The Howard Stern show today, former UFC fighter Tito Ortiz announced that he has plans to start promoting fights on his own as well as co-promoting fights with other established MMA organizations. When asked about his fight with Lyoto Machida at UFC 84, Ortiz said:

"[They] knowingly scheduled an opponent who would run away from me for three rounds. There were a few times when I was like, 'Come on, man. Don't puss out, let's fight."

Credit: MMA Junkie

Right Tito, and during the rest of the fight he was either kicking you in the head or taking you down for side control. :smh

Final Verdict

Reaction score
I'll be honest the mma arena is over filled. There are at least 20 promotions out there now, and who are they going to be trying to get to fight to fill all these cards. I just don't want to see an oversaturation of rejects claiming to be tough guys.