Title belts.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet but what titles do people want for this fed? A world title is going to have to be in place but do you want it to be called the World Heavyweight title, or the Federation X title? How about the midcard what titles do we want for this? Womens and Tag division, yay or nay? We're open to any type of recommendation for how it should look or what it should be called. Also if anyone is good at making stuff like this it would come in handy as my skills are very limited in this aspect.

KaiserGlider

Jobber
Reaction score
A World Title is a must obviously. Whether you include tag tiles or a women's title depends on if you have enough characters for each of those divisions. I'm just saying this because there's only a couple characters signed up so far and they're all singles guys.

I'm actually kinda on the fence on whether there should be a midcard title or not. I've always though that there should be one belt to determine who's the best wrestler in the fed, and having 2 belts for one division makes that kind of confusing. But more importantly, at the start of the fed you're not going to know who the best is, so there's going to be competition between the characters (maybe tournaments and such) so that the cream has the opportunity to rise to the top if you know what I mean. There won't even be a midcard until the top guys are determined, and then when there's enough lower card guys, then maybe you can think about introducing a midcard belt to give those guys something to fight for. I hope this makes sense.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well depending on the size of our fed, we should have only 3 titles.

One main World title between both brands
One title for the first brand and another for the other brand

KaiserGlider

Jobber
Reaction score
I think you should wait to see if you can get enough characters for one brand before doing any talk about a second brand...

Reactions: Zamorakian

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
KaiserGlider said:
I think you should wait to see if you can get enough characters for one brand before doing any talk about a second brand...

Yeah I was just going to edit Tell me how this is for a start

One brand, one show.
One main world title

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KaiserGlider said:
A World Title is a must obviously. Whether you include tag tiles or a women's title depends on if you have enough characters for each of those divisions. I'm just saying this because there's only a couple characters signed up so far and they're all singles guys.

I'm actually kinda on the fence on whether there should be a midcard title or not. I've always though that there should be one belt to determine who's the best wrestler in the fed, and having 2 belts for one division makes that kind of confusing. But more importantly, at the start of the fed you're not going to know who the best is, so there's going to be competition between the characters (maybe tournaments and such) so that the cream has the opportunity to rise to the top if you know what I mean. There won't even be a midcard until the top guys are determined, and then when there's enough lower card guys, then maybe you can think about introducing a midcard belt to give those guys something to fight for. I hope this makes sense.

Find myself agreeing with you a lot already, and you only just signed up lol :p

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
Find myself agreeing with you a lot already, and you only just signed up lol :p

Well he is more familiar with E-Feds than anyone else a part of this forum besides Rey

KaiserGlider

Jobber
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Yeah I was just going to edit Tell me how this is for a start

One brand, one show.
One main world title

That sounds good. One world title is the way to go. And like I said in my first post, a midcard title should come after, if you chose to have one at all that is.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
World title and Cruiserweight title, (If we have enough smaller characters like mine). If not, then just a World title and a Tag Title.

World Fedaration X Championship
Fedaration X Alliance titles

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
RKO said:
World title and Cruiserweight title, (If we have enough smaller characters like mine). If not, then just a World title and a Tag Title.

World Fedaration X Championship
Fedaration X Alliance titles

I think the Tag titles should also be added as more people start joining. So when we have at least 15-20 people, we should add the tag titles.

One question is how are we going to book the first show? Just have like a tournament for titles or what?

Reactions: Arrow1

KaiserGlider

Jobber
Reaction score
I think you should crown the first world champ at the fist PPV. That should give you so time to see who should win it.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
KaiserGlider said:
I think you should crown the first world champ at the fist PPV. That should give you so time to see who should win it.

Yeah but how about the daily week shows? Thats what I meant for the 1st Show

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't think we'll have enough guys for anything more than a World title at first. Maybe as things grow and develop new belts can be introduced, but having multiple titles in a fed with 10-15 guys doesn't do much besides devalue the main belt IMO

KaiserGlider

Jobber
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I don't think we'll have enough guys for anything more than a World title at first. Maybe as things grow and develop new belts can be introduced, but having multiple titles in a fed with 10-15 guys doesn't do much besides devalue the main belt IMO

THIS.

Thewindyfan said:
Yeah but how about the daily week shows? Thats what I meant for the 1st Show

Well at first the shows are gonna be more random until you guys get to know all the characters better (and people's writing skills, strengths/weaknesses, etc) and then maybe start a tournament on the later shows once you get used to the Fed a little. The first show's probably gonna be like an introduction to the characters, with some interviews and some matches, things like that. Then you can start booking some storylines or rivalries between characters who you'd like to see feud with each other.

Anyway, my main point is that before anything else, let's see how many people sign up, and then once the shows get going, see what the characters are like. And then worry about stuff like title belts and tournaments.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
KaiserGlider said:
THIS.

Well at first the shows are gonna be more random until you guys get to know all the characters better (and people's writing skills, strengths/weaknesses, etc) and then maybe start a tournament on the later shows once you get used to the Fed a little. The first show's probably gonna be like an introduction to the characters, with some interviews and some matches, things like that. Then you can start booking some storylines or rivalries between characters who you'd like to see feud with each other.

Anyway, my main point is that before anything else, let's see how many people sign up, and then once the shows get going, see what the characters are like. And then worry about stuff like title belts and tournaments.

Yeah I was thinking that too but thanks for the answer or else since I am excited for more people to join so we can get this E-Fed started!