'Tis The Season To Be Jolly

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Lol this is great Rell, only you would take the time out to think of others at Christmas time. At least everyone is being gracious and grateful. Wheres my present? And no oranges please.

Rell

Reaction score
Gifts added again :laugh:

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
*wipes away tears* Thank you Relly Claus. i would say I will think of you when i use it but...no I wont.

the dark knight

yo rell, that was for xmas....how about my bday present?

J

Well, Christmas is right around the corner. Its time for Santa Rell to give out gifts.

J-Dawg

71chwu1.jpg

Murrays hair cream, now you wont just talk like a black guy, you will look like a black guy.

I feel loved again...Awesome...

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Christmas:
Perhaps the holiest of all holidays and it gets butt ****ed each and every year.
How many children know the true meaning of christmas? There was this dateline thing a couple years, I remember, they were asking children who was who when they showed them pictures. One said george bush was george washington. And one of them had never even heard of jesus before, but Santa. WooHoo! He was atleast 7 or 8.
Listen to this: All these emo-damned athiest teenagers celebrate christmas, and they are athiest. What is up with that?
Total secularity! Leave it to the corperations to captalize on anything that can earn them one more penny, now you put down a billion dollar offer and that just gets defiled.
The church will make a big noise about homosexuality and anything not straight, but they'll molest children (which by the way a majority of are male so that just makes them hypocrits) and let their god's birthday get kicked in the face.
The mistole is nothing but a lust encourager.
The suicide rate! Higher then any other time of year.
I'd get started on the conception rates and homicide rates but that's too edgy.

Moving on.

Thanksgiving:
Celebration of Gluttony and Sloth.
The beginning of the native american genocide. Annoying family.

Moving on.

Kwanzaa:
No black person I know celebrates Kwanzaa that I know of. I think only real african people celebrate it. It's also one of the only non ordinary day(s) of the year that isn't butchered. Arbor Day (god forbid we publicize something that will help our planet), Kawanzaa and Hanukkah maintain their purity.
Good job.

and our last stop

Santa:
You can spell Satan out of Santa. The legend of flying animals and Fat guy who fits down impossibly narrow chimneys and eats millions of cookies and drinks millions of glasses of milk in one night. Besides the only thing that can fly is planes and birds and maybe a few insects. Someone explain to me how Santa leaves presents in each celebrating house all over the world.
Silver Surfer couldn't do that in a full day! Santa is a voyeur too.

This Guy

^^You need help dude

ps - thanks Rell for my xmas gift. I've need a new one for awhile since Eric Bischoff pushed me down at One Night Stand. lol

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
JJdaBuckeye

6jg3ggw.jpg

It seems you have converted to Islam, well, you know what to do...

لاشسفشقي

:AR15firing::AR15firing: :hitler: :AR15firing: :hitler: :AR15firing: :hitler: :AR15firing: :goku: :AR15firing: :hitler: :AR15firing: :hitler: :AR15firing: :hitler: :AR15firing: :hitler: :AR15firing: :hitler: :AR15firing: :busted_blue: :AR15firing: :hitler: :AR15firing: :hitler: :AR15firing: :hitler: :AR15firing: :hitler: :AR15firing: :hitler: :AR15firing: :hitler:

For you Rell:
Black_Bear.jpg

I got you two hot babes to go skiing with! You know what else is in the box...