'Tis The Season To Be Jolly

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Well, Christmas is right around the corner. Its time for Santa Rell to give out gifts.

For Kaedon

6k7ud6c.jpg

I know you love to pretend you are a WWE employee, so this year I've got you your very own Mic. Now you can call matches like your favorite WWE announcers..."if wishes were fishes the world would be an ocean" - Good 'Ol K.R.

PeepShow

81zo584.jpg

Ever wanted to sleep with your favorite TNA Superstar? Well you have just become closer to meeting that goal. I've pulled some strings and managed to get you your very own Christian Cage shaped dildo...Dont say I've never done anything for you.

The Australian Icon

87i0283.jpg

Your very own pair of Dipset panties. Merry Christmas.

Famou$

6kzsd1k.jpg

You have always wanted to be black right? Spray this on and you will get your wish.

Soulpower

8e7aatt.jpg

Your very own Piñata filled with Cheap Sause and nude pictures of Rip Hamilton.

The Dark Knight

85ad7dj.jpg

:08:

Great One

8alxxjb.jpg

A Giant cake with your favorite Pedophile waiting on the inside cough*Mat*cough..enjoy

...Well, you get the idea, Start handing out GIFTS!!!

TIME FOR ROUND 2

Monkeystyle

8fyup86.jpg

A brand new bong made from real monkey hair, and by monkey hair I do mean negro hair...

Phantomgerald

6sa5eso.jpg

Your very own black Celeb...Rush Hour 4 anyone?

Wrestling Station

7yi3mso.jpg

A Gay prostitute dressed as Doink The Clown :08:

Majin

727woas.jpg

A Name tag because to be honest, we have no clue as to who you are...

Rawkes Keyes

...ehh, share with Majin

J-Dawg

71chwu1.jpg

Murrays hair cream, now you wont just talk like a black guy, you will look like a black guy.

Jhar888

81p51fd.jpg

Heres a cute little diary, you can practice you BTB's in here...

Dylan

7x189xx.gif

You have always wanted to be mod...You will probably never, what am I saying, you will never be a mod, but you can pretend with this :yes:

JJdaBuckeye

6jg3ggw.jpg

It seems you have converted to Islam, well, you know what to do...

And finally

Nation

81guxbt.jpg

You asked for it, you got it. Your very own Mexican. He is trained to cut grass, drink Carona, and yell "Aye Dios Mio" at random times.

Thats it for now Children, Merry Christmas!!!

Round Three

With three days left until Christmas, its time for Santa Rell to get anyone he left out...

Y2Jasmine

86pfecj.jpg

The new Y2J-Pons. They absorb more than the average brand and will definitely tame that lion.

This Guy

8c1qyl0.jpg

A Neck brace much like the one he wore back in his ECW days.

73eqxhs.jpg

And Well, Well, Well - This Guy

Chuck (My Favorite Admin)

6kz449k.jpg

The very first of its kind. A Robot turtle. By day its an average turtle, by night its a killing machine.

AngryPhilip

You have been angry for quite some time, I've done a little searching and I've found out where that anger is coming from. You miss your sister. I've found her...

8g5psur.gif

Phil & Lil are reunited!!! Now you can be a HappyPhilip

the dark knight

For Kaedon

6k7ud6c.jpg

I know you love to pretend you are a WWE employee, so this year I've got you your very own Mic. Now you can call matches like your favorite WWE announcers..."if wishes were fishes the world would be an ocean" - Good 'Ol K.R.
:roflmao:
The Dark Knight

85ad7dj.jpg

i thank you for this :drool:

in other news, rofl at your maury sig.

PeepShow

You love me dont you? Just admit it. Almost every thread you've made recently involves me. I love you too :08:

Wrestling Station

:( no gifts for me nor for monkey :( Rell is being self proclaimed balls. imo

phantomgerald

If anybody wanna get something for Rell, I think lakers jerseys are going for cheap. Who wants them anyway?

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Secularity destroys the meaning of christmas and nobody says boo woo about it.

I like to tell kids that Santa went to prison or the bogeyman got him.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
fuckyyouquotescw5.png

Here I got everyone a bag full of shut the fuck up and fuck you quotes! I have enough to go to every family!

JHar888

Reaction score
Well, Christmas is right around the corner. Its time for Santa Rell to give out gifts.

For Kaedon

6k7ud6c.jpg

PeepShow

81zo584.jpg

Ever wanted to sleep with your favorite TNA Superstar? Well you have just become closer to meeting that goal. I've pulled some strings and managed to get you your very own Christian Cage shaped dildo...Dont say I've never done anything for you.

The Australian Icon

87i0283.jpg

Your very own pair of Dipset panties. Merry Christmas.

Famou$

6kzsd1k.jpg

You have always wanted to be black right? Spray this on and you will get your wish.

Soulpower

8e7aatt.jpg

Your very own Piñata filled with Cheap Sause and nude pictures of Rip Hamilton.

The Dark Knight

85ad7dj.jpg

Great One

8alxxjb.jpg

A Giant cake with your favorite Pedophile waiting on the inside cough*Mat*cough..enjoy

...Well, you get the idea, Start handing out GIFTS!!!

LMAO!!!