Kayfabe Time To Say Goodbye

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellis Sullivan

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Ty Creed is seen sitting in a poorly lit room, he is checking his watch, he seems to be waiting for someone.*

Ty Creed: Come on, where are you? *Ty looks at his watch and then back to his briefcase sitting on the table* Come on, come on, I need to be out of here soon.

* A unidentified man walks through the door, he appears to be smaller than Ty yet has a bigger build.*

???: Sorry I'm late Ty, I got held up with some pathetic people asking for my ID, so I superkicked them, just like everyother normal man would do. Anyway, you ready? Let's make this quick

Ty: Ah, there you are Ellis Klein, let's get this over and done with, my flight to Japan takes off in *Looks at watch* three hours and fourty five minutes. So, Ellis, your my successor, my record here is perfect and yours should be too, understood?

Ellis Klein: Yeah yeah, look, this is my life, this is what I was born to do, your record and your legacy is in safe hands Ty, trust me.

Ty: Great, let's get on with this then. *Ty pulls out a contract* Just fill this in, it just shows that I give permission for you to take my beloved briefcase. *Ty glances at his personalised 'Climb To Glory' briefcase, he sighs and continues.* Make sure you use this wisely, cash it in and destroy whoever the champion maybe, promise me that.

*Ellis Klein signs the contract.*

Ellis: Yep, I promise you, I will become the champion, in fact I will become the greatest champion there has ever been, they better put my name on the intercontinental championship belt already, because I'm coming for it and I'm coming for it fast.

Ty: Well then, looks like it's done, good luck Ellis, my time at Exodus was short and sweet, I hope yours will be a highly decorated career and establish yourself as 'The Real Successor Of Ty Creed.' Right I have to shoot, see you later Ellis, best of luck my friend, do me proud.

*Ty and Ellis shake hands and Ty leaves with his suitcase, Ellis is left in the room with the briefcase.*

Status
Not open for further replies.