Time To Say Goodbye... For Now.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It's time for me to say bye to this place. I haven't been active since I toke my hiatus. During the time away it gave me time to think and I have some big things planned. Seeing as though I'm not much of a wrestling fan anymore either was part of the decision too. The Miz, Kofi Kingston, The Pope, Kurt Angle, and Cody Rhodes are the only people I actually like now. Don't care about the others. Wrestling as a whole is in a sad state. I just don't enjoy it anymore.

I'll still be around every now and then. EFED staff, please retire Crimson Bonez until I make my return. I use Aim alot, JurissicBonez@hotmail.com. I check my Facebook regularly so you can find me on there as well. So, til next time, IWF friends later.

crying-waterfall.gif

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yer a nice guy and all but I hate these threads. Seriously meow, you'll be back, in short order most likely.

I dunno I just feel like 50% of us could be making these right now.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
shitty. another longtime member gone. wrestling stinks we should revamp the forum but no one listens to colin. cya around dude stay safe and keep yourasshole tight

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I have to be honest, I was thinking about that too. But then again, it's not like we can completely change what the forum is about.

...god...

Reaction score
I'll still be around every now and then. EFED staff, please retire Crimson Bonez until I make my return. I use Aim alot, JurissicBonez@hotmail.com.

crying-waterfall.gif
Also, that's MSN you use, not AIM. Primitive ★★★★★★.

Sigh I just realized I'm never gonna get to you call you ★★★★★★ again. How will you ever bare that. It's all hitting me now. Oh well, one for the road, peace out and take care of yourself my favorite ★★★★★★! :(

...god...

Reaction score
Sigh where's BKB I need someone to talk to about this.

Axis

Reaction score
One of the few posters I liked personally and in terms of wrestling posting quality.