Time to put down the cougar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
She was on the whatever it's called panel with HBK and Booker at SummerSlam and got booed like crazy, just like always. The only person that got more heat than her at SummerSlam was Cena and Trips and most of the time it's just Cena if she's on a Raw.

I don't know what SummerSlam you were watching, but I didn't hear a peep besides out of her own mouth when she was talking. Crowd could not have cared less.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I don't know what SummerSlam you were watching, but I didn't hear a peep besides out of her own mouth when she was talking. Crowd could not have cared less.

On the preshow yeah it was pretty quite for the most part but once people got to their seats every time she was on screen they were booing just as they have been for years.

You and people that dislike her dislike her because she's doing what she's supposed to the fact that we have this thread proves that she's doing exactly what they want.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
On the preshow yeah it was pretty quite for the most part but once people got to their seats every time she was on screen they were booing just as they have been for years.

You and people that dislike her dislike her because she's doing what she's supposed to the fact that we have this thread proves that she's doing exactly what they want.
LOL, I don't dislike her because of anything to do with what the WWE wants us to hate her for. I dislike her because she is stale and doesn't add anything to the product.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
LOL, I don't dislike her because of anything to do with what the WWE wants us to hate her for. I dislike her because she is stale and doesn't add anything to the product.

Which is fair enough and I think Coulson's argument was pretty weak there. I never buy into this whole any kind of dislike is good for a heel thing, because if it is boredom then people won't be bothered to boo or even buy a ticket or tune in. Its just that I disagree with you on Vickie Flywalker because for me she remains very over and a very entertaining heel.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Why only problem with her as a manager though is that she doesn't deflect her heat onto whoever she's managing. I just felt like all that time she was managing Dolph, she wasn't really doing anything for him but garnering heat for herself. I find her extremely stale in both roles but she's probably better as a GM than a manager.

If she was to go back as a manager I would place her with a wrestler near the bottom of the card, or a new wrestler, and see if by association she is able to help get him more over. With Ziggler I think that the issue was they were together too long and the last six months of the partnership was completely pointless since there was no real direction to it.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
It looked like they teased her being with Ryback which..strange as it may seem, might have worked out. However, we have Bully Ryback right now, which is just golden, so let him run with that. I don't think they would, but if they turn Miz heel again, I think the pairing of Miz and Vickie could be a very solid Mid Card act. Both play a very annoying persona as a heel.