Time for a Raw GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Anyone else they need to stop fucking around and give Vickie Guerrero the title of General Manager. I just find it pretty stupid that she plays that roll, but they won't give her that title. Or do you think they're saving that for someone better?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
She does everything a General Manager does and thus giving her the official title of being one won't change anything. Just bad/illogical writing. And why even have an on-screen GM running things when the McMahons are on TV anyway?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I still feel like she was supposed to be a transitional authority figure to a returning Ric Flair who would become GM but then those plans were nixed and she stayed around.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Don't think they know what they're doing with that anymore.
I miss the computer. So done with General Managers.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Isn't Steph doing an evaluation of her job performance next week on Raw ?

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Isn't Steph doing an evaluation of her job performance next week on Raw ?

Yeah,and,it's going to be done in the middle of the ring. Those kinds of job evaluations always end well. I wonder who would fulfill her spot,it'd be cool if it were Big Johnny but I just don't see that happening.

Inpunkwetrust

Jobber
Reaction score
Vicki deserves the job she tries her best and Stephanie triple h and Vince keep fucking around with her but I won't to see the computer back it caused the most contraversey and then they found out it was Hornswogle so there goes that idea and even know I hated the guy it would be awesome to see #peoplepower back and Cm punk vs Big Johnny new orleans street fight as WrestleMania main event.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Its pretty obvious one of the McMahons will take the title of GM from Vickie next week to continue the power struggle storyline.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I just assume that either they'll name Vickie as the GM of Raw on Monday's show or they'll replace her with someone bigger. Since they've never named her as GM I think she'll probably be replaced for someone else or the McMahons will simply fight over who should be in charge.