Tiger vs Lion - Who Wins?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The ultimate dream match in nature...
Free-Shipping-font-b-Lion-b-font-VS-Tiger-font-b-Poster-b-font-Bedroom-Home.jpg

Tiger walks into the lion's territory. "Heard you been talking shit to the pride about me." Lion responds, "Of course I've been talking shit, they don't call me the King Of The Jungle for no reason. Do something about it."

Should these two enormous cats square off to see who the dominant pussy is, who would you put your money on winning? (And for fairness sake, let's say it was a Siberian Tiger against a North African Lion, as those are the largest sub-species of both.)

In my opinion, 7 or 8 times out of ten the tiger wins. They're faster, stronger, supposedly smarter, and more ferocious than the lion. Of all the documented cases of the two facing off, it more often than not ends with the tiger putting the lion to sleep. Shame none of this has ever really been captured on video, though.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So no one here likes to discuss the potential outcomes of nature fights? Especially the mother of all nature fights? Boring.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
one on one it is pretty obvious that the Tiger wins. But the Lion is a pack animal and even cast out males tend to move in groups of two or three. Make it one tiger and two lions and we've got ourselves a rumble

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Neither, they fuck and breed a Liger. The Liger goes on and destroys them both.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
If it was a female lion it would stand a better chance. Just saying.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Tigers easily dude. They've fought a few times in captivity. Lions get rekt