Tiger Mask!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

on tnawrestling.com it says that Tiger Mask is making an appearance on iMPACT! I think this is great, I've seen his stuff from Japan and ofcourse when he came to TNA in May. Do you think he has been signed and will be a permanent roster member or is this just a one time thing? I hope he got a contract because he has alot of talent and can really help the X-Division

PeepShow

Well of course we hope he gets a contract, but my guess is he'll stick for a couple tapings like last time and be done....again.

gcwflairchop

Reaction score
I hope so.

And I hope the most recent version of "Tiger Mask" represents the character well.

phantomgerald

I really don't want to see him come for a few tapings and then leave again, it doesn't help TNA and all it does is take away time from the TNA wrestlers. If he wants to appear on TNA, at least sign a contract.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya if he comes in for just a few appearances its pointless... id like to see him come in for an extended period of time tho...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
The original one is better. I thought he wrestled on TNA before.