Tiger King Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have You seen Tiger King Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Well we’re probably looking for 4 mafia - does it make sense for dead husband to be among them?

Not flavour wise.

He was trying to get away from her if you believe his lawyer/close friends and had put himself in a position that he hid all of his assets and was ready to divorce her.

Alco

Reaction score
Well we’re probably looking for 4 mafia - does it make sense for dead husband to be among them?
Given the story, I highly doubt it :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Could it be that Carol is the SK and that's the only point of Lethal's role? :heston

Alco

Reaction score
if his dead body that is supposedly hidden under Carole's septic tank is an actual character this game, then sure, they can be aligned.

:bosque

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Could it be that Carol is the SK and that's the only point of Lethal's role? :heston

I mean I don't want to get stuck on flavour spec, but I'd probably put Jeff Lowe as the SK before Carol, especially considering Barry's flip as James Garretson who helped Jeff.

The whole story was based around Joe v Carole so I'd safely say those are the town/scum alignments.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm maintaining Nice Lethal here, and it's difficult to do so. These types of thinly veiled insults achieve nothing. I'm annoyed that you STILL want to make an issue out of something where you claim there isn't one. I have reasons to suss you, and this is how you respond? You used to be a lot nicer to people.

what the fuck are you talking about bro

you caught up?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Or that guy who Joe hired to kill her and he ran away. Allen Glover? I think.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
what the fuck are you talking about bro

you caught up?

Yeah, which is why I now have him on the fence. He explained his vote and actions well, but I just can't shake it myself for now.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Off to bed again....then work. I hope to see you all when I return (~17/18 hours)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I imagine 1 of 2 things is happening here. Either one of banez/lethal is full of shit, or lethal is an indy

I’m leaning towards the second one since apparently OMB didn’t give fakes in his last one. I don’t see banez pulling out a cop fake unless it was given to him but can’t really see lethal faking that role either lel. Can’t imagine both of them are town, though maybe I’m being too logical here :heston

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I imagine 1 of 2 things is happening here. Either one of banez/lethal is full of shit, or lethal is an indy

I’m leaning towards the second one since apparently OMB didn’t give fakes in his last one. I don’t see banez pulling out a cop fake unless it was given to him but can’t really see lethal faking that role either lel. Can’t imagine both of them are town, though maybe I’m being too logical here :heston

Are there any other directions we can look for?

:heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just sounds like an indy perk to me lmao. But fuck it, let’s see if he gives us scum tomorrow

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score

So you assume i'm not capable of faking a cop because of reasons?

You do realize that one of my fakes in one scum game on WF where i claimed i have a role and it activates only after day 5 (i was actually lynchproof and we bought enough time with that to win the game).

And you missed the game where i was scum motivator and motivated town (hi jeff) to kill my teamm8, that was infact my idea.

And lets not forget the time you claimed to be 3x hider and killed each person you supposedly "hid" behind so nobody would lynch you. I never got you lynched but that day will come.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So you assume i'm not capable of faking a cop because of reasons?

You do realize that one of my fakes in one scum game on WF where i claimed i have a role and it activates only after day 5 (i was actually lynchproof and we bought enough time with that to win the game).

And you missed the game where i was scum motivator and motivated town (hi jeff) to kill my teamm8, that was infact my idea.

And lets not forget the time you claimed to be 3x hider and killed each person you supposedly "hid" behind so nobody would lynch you. I never got you lynched but that day will come.

I mean, defending how good you are at faking doesn't really look great here Banez

Status
Not open for further replies.