Tiger King Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have You seen Tiger King Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Are there any compelling reasons to read smark town? I didn’t see any on my admittedly rushed read back
Mine is mostly a feeling that he wouldn’t really spend loads of time getting caught up arguing as scum rather than trying to just appease everyone pushing him and actually reading back. Probably quoting every post and asking stupid questions to really drive home the fact that he’s reading back lmaoo

Alco

Reaction score
Are there any compelling reasons to read smark town? I didn’t see any on my admittedly rushed read back
Not from where I'm sitting, no.

Xenus

Reaction score

I’m torn. He looks awful for all the reasons I’ve set out, but his defence has been a cacophony of OMGUS votes and stropping. He was told to read back and instead kept arguing with Tweet and pointing fingers at Tweet, Alco and me - all of whom were on his wagon and pushing him so his scum reads are OMGUS.

However, he’s been the atypical caught scum with the above and it’s like a textbook mafia player - I don’t see anyone being that obvious as scum, despite me having these feelings about his play.

I’m not going to be around much for the next few hours btw.

Xenus

Reaction score
To be fair to Smark I see he has now read back... not sure I made that clear in my post - it was implied from the scum reads section.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
EV also scum lean, his reasoning and this high falootin' "Buddying up to Tweet" despite never having addressed Tweet once in my posts ever, is some disingenuous coddlewhop.

Odo needs to show up.

Poyser can be town lean too.

There you go, and while I'm at it

Vote: EV

Want to talk me through this? You give a big multi quote about why CP is scum but don’t give an explanation at all for why you’re voting me other than buddying Tweets who I had voted and pushed earlier in the day?

:heston

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
unvote
vote Tweet

Didn't really buy into Jeffs wagon on Tweet originally and nor did I really buy into Tweet's Rugrat direction.

Tweets doing his best Lethal off his meds impression because of a single D1 vote struck me as odd though. Why is Tweets so angry about missing out on a push against Rugrat early D1? The Tweets I remember wouldn't be so easily discouraged from a case if he had any actual conviction behind it.
EV
Poyser
Xenus
Jeffatron

Mr. Tweetums
Banez
Grim

That's where I'm at right now for specific leans.

These are my last posts about Tweets (outside of telling Smark to calm down and stop arguing with Tweet).

EV also scum lean, his reasoning and this high falootin' "Buddying up to Tweet" despite never having addressed Tweet once in my posts ever, is some disingenuous coddlewhop.

Vote: EV

Where have I buddied up or attempted to buddy you up with Tweet? The only buddying I've mentioned this game is Alco and Poyser.

This is a very weird wagon attempt, especially with claimed survivor. What's his vote count on? Don't want to force a lynch yet until Lethal arrives :) but I'm gonna be busy in work today so will be in/out of the thread so would like to park a vote :)

unvote

Alco

Reaction score
1. Chris
2. EV
3. Poyser

4. Lethal

5. Odo
6. Phenom
7. CP
8. Xenus
9. Rugrat
10. Jeffatron
11. Mr. Tweetums

12. Banez
13. Alco
14. Lawles
15. Grim
16. Smark

Roughly. Xenus feels comfortable in the thread, but I had a similar impression last game so not ready to give him the light blue yet.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So no show by lethal?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nice to see odo join the party

Lawls

Reaction score
82 pages????? Since when has activity been this fucking high? :sodone:

What is this though when you convert it to WFs 50 posts per page :hmm:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
82 pages????? Since when has activity been this fucking high? :sodone:

What is this though when you convert it to WFs 50 posts per page :hmm:

Going to be night in 2 hours. Ppl are hoping lethal shows up but doesnt look likely. Barry claimed survivor n is the lynch today. Banez was also wagoned n claimed even night cop.

Thats the very very tl dr version

Lawls

Reaction score
Are we lynching the claimed survivor because that's the best we've got??

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Going to be night in 2 hours. Ppl are hoping lethal shows up but doesnt look likely. Barry claimed survivor n is the lynch today. Banez was also wagoned n claimed even night cop.

Thats the very very tl dr version

I'm fully caught up with Barry's whatever you want to call it now.

Is it really only 2 hrs left?

Status
Not open for further replies.