Tiger King Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have You seen Tiger King Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Are you accusing Tweet of... bunny ears? :lelbron

Wait you weren't there last game :hogansun
I was not. Elaborate if you have time.

Xenus

Reaction score
what are you Tweet's lawyer

this is a really good post. Let’s look at it further.

do you think Barry buddies Tweet? Or do you think he’s protecting his scum mate? Cause I See very little motivation in doing this as town, because tweet for me so far has been non-existent. I know he’s been around but I haven’t noticed him at all.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Not sure I agree with smark tho. Yeah he does nothing as scum (unless being coached by yours truly in which case he excels :brodgers ) but he like conspicuously does nothing. He doesn’t just not post (tho his activity is certainly down) but he’s quite active in the thread asking redundant questions that he has no intention of following up lmao
agree with this

not sure why anyone is voting banez and I'm on page 22

we should be voting lethal

vote lethal

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Bunny ears is such a dumb thing to wanna bring up against me, if I wanna comment on shit I do and if I don't, I don't. Don't police my activity :reigns3

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sooo Smark wants us to look at the Banez wagon to look for scum, but evidently doesn't believe in what he said enough to do it himself, and now goes for a cheap "where's X" nudge against a guy who wasn't on the Banez wagon. KEK
Flat out lying is never a good look on people. I hope you're not town and lying to find reasons to make me look bad.

All you have to do is look at my past 15 or so posts to see this flagrantly untrue.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
this is a really good post. Let’s look at it further.

do you think Barry buddies Tweet? Or do you think he’s protecting his scum mate? Cause I See very little motivation in doing this as town, because tweet for me so far has been non-existent. I know he’s been around but I haven’t noticed him at all.
thanks man yeah I think Tweet was suspected by some people there so barry might have been good guying there knowing tweet was town but I was unsure of tweet myself at that point so wasnt feeling it strongly more wanted to bookmark it for later

now tweet actually does look town so it definitely makes me lean a bit scum on barry not as much as lethal tho

Alco

Reaction score
I was not. Elaborate if you have time.
Odo had this theory on Rugrat and myself, called the "Bunny ears" theory, meaning we only showed up in the thread when someone talked about us (not even officially mentioning us, but like literally typing out the username)

He was right about one of us :lelbron

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd vote Lethal but I got a scum read on a guy that's actually in thread rn, priorities and stuff :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
No idea what Barry was up to, I haven't noticed much about him other than that he seems to be going against the grain a lot, like voting Jeff early on, I'm not sure he does stuff like that as scum.

Xenus

Reaction score
thanks man yeah I think Tweet was suspected by some people there so barry might have been good guying there knowing tweet was town but I was unsure of tweet myself at that point so wasnt feeling it strongly more wanted to bookmark it for later

now tweet actually does look town so it definitely makes me lean a bit scum on barry not as much as lethal tho
Don’t buddy me, buddy.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Buddys and friends and mates don't exist in this section, the only sanctioned term is :pals:

Reactions: Chris and Alco

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Don’t buddy me, buddy.
looking forward to seemingly resolving our trust issues and then immediately betraying you for personal gain

Xenus

Reaction score
Anyone else think it’s weird that we had 6 votes on Banez in like two pages, but we’ve been talking about how scummy Smark is for about 43 pages and we’ve got two votes on him?

that’s either cause he’s town and scum don’t want to look trash (perfectly possible - not something that bothers me), or because he’s scum and people aren’t joining the wagon.

something to look for if/when we get a flip. Remember this because I won’t.

Reactions: Tweet
Status
Not open for further replies.