Tiger King Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have You seen Tiger King Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'd disagree because of the player at hand, Banez is an easy mislynch for either alignment to push, and with only 5 votes needed for a claim, if banez is town, scum could easily not even touch the wagon and it happens anyways
Perhaps, but you think it's likely no scum are on the wagon? It's at least something to look at right?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ya I don't get the notion that cause Banez claimed Cop we now gotta look at his wagon for scum either.

Also Banez I think you once talked about you playing POE in some game thread. I'm doing Freezing Pulse Totems :cozy

Reactions: Banez

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
to play devils advocate, and to use Odo's meta read on Banez's scum game.

"Banez likes to make himself unlynchable as scum to stay alive" he did last scum game by motivating me. so thinking about it that way, the claim could indeed be bullshit

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Eh, in my first scum game I was barely on wagons that resulted in a lynch bc town kept eating themselves alive I'm pretty sure :lol Also while I think it'd be unlikely he's faking, you're ready to clear him already?
Because WC games are the only place that usually does the even night cop thing and OMB learned to host his games there.

I doubt Banez is faking it.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
doing some quoting while I'm reading back wow so busy so active so obviously town

only on page 13 tho
That’s ok, smark’s reaction to Phenom and getting finicky over something dumb kinda seems like town smark tbh. My reason for voting him was stupid to begin with :garrett

Jeff’s reply to barry was a bit :francis like he did have a read that he was pushing so you’d think that would be his go to defence but instead it was some shit about testing their reactions lel

vote jeff
liking Poyser so far usually good at reading his vibe early not a player I struggle as much with as I do magic/odo
Is this why Barry or why not Jeff?

Barry because nothing else really appeals and I want to force him to play early
why do you want to force barry to play? couldn't this be seen as a reaction test that you already telegraphed? and you are critical of reaction tests
I get town vibes from Poyser today.
same not sure scum banez feels the need to say this at this point feels more genuine than good guy read man I miss commas
I mean, he did a ‘reaction test’ right? I feel like I’ll be able to read him fairly easily as things develop, I’m not really sure what you’re looking for here?
you did a reaction test mate
I'm gonna return back to Alco now I'm gloriously in a 25 minute long queue on the phone in work :heston

Looks like Alco is buddying up to Poyser early. Might be helpful later.

I've addressed why this is meh reasoning so far but it's funny that you've voted Smark yet are buddying up with Poyser about Jeff.

(quoted this post as Alco dropped a little like on it).

> OMB doesn't send N0M his role
> N0M posts without role
> Smark votes N0M based off of this
> Alco votes Smark
> Alco then agrees with Poyser across multiple posts and says Jeff is using a D1 reaction test as a crutch against Barry/Smark
> Alco still votes Smark.

Strikes me as odd but hey, we're only halfway through the day!
this case is nonsense no offense my friend

alco can acknowledge points about another player while still voting the player he personally finds the most scummy
Ye fairly confident on EV being town lel

Also have a slight town lean on Xenus, mostly because I don’t think he does that 180 on jeff as scum, I’m pretty sure scum xenus there thinks he has to show conviction in what he was saying so I think he goes back and forth with me longer rather than just conceding and voting along with me
actually agree with E-V probably being town not sure he'd force a bad case early as town with so many great whites in the pool black lives matter
Also I will say I don’t hate the points about alco either
wut that case was shit lmao again no offense ev but gotta be honest
:reigns3

So when I like a post it goes under the magnifying glass, but when CP likes posts there's no issue ? Not that I say there should be an issue, on the contrary, I just think different people are regarded differently here (as happened to me two games ago as well).
getting slight town vibes from alco's reaction to ev's case although it's an easy case to dismantle he seems genuinely confused and amused bemused is the word I'm looking for

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ya I don't get the notion that cause Banez claimed Cop we now gotta look at his wagon for scum either.

Also Banez I think you once talked about you playing POE in some game thread. I'm doing Freezing Pulse Totems :cozy
Banze being likely town is really the only info we have to look at. IDK why no one wants use that info.

Alco

Reaction score
And this was specific to Sky being scum, though?
I really cannot say if there was a significant correlation tbh. I don't have a stellar memory when it comes to things like that.

The way he voted looked Sky-ish and so uncharacteristic for Banez (given his recent run of games) that it bugged me.

Alco

Reaction score
to play devils advocate, and to use Odo's meta read on Banez's scum game.

"Banez likes to make himself unlynchable as scum to stay alive" he did last scum game by motivating me. so thinking about it that way, the claim could indeed be bullshit
I like this a lot. Damn it.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
The way he voted looked Sky-ish and so uncharacteristic for Banez (given his recent run of games) that it bugged me.

Not sure why, afterall Poyser over dere thinks that i play all games exactly same way. :heston

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score

Probably in WF back in the day. Haven't really spoken about PoE to anyone for years.

Alco

Reaction score
CP not using punctuation is annoying me and is at the same time hilarious.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Content with giving Evans a town lean rn, I had similar thoughts on Alco when reading back before I got to Evans voting him. How do you feel about Smark's unvote once it was revealed N0M didn't get his PM?
wait what? you DID?

Status
Not open for further replies.