Tiger King Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have You seen Tiger King Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Nah I’ll die if you lynch me tomorrow

Sure, lets take SCUM'S word for it.

I'm tempted to just keep you alive just for LULZ

Banez

Reaction score
But then again... you'd coach your team to win.

Xenus

Reaction score
But then again... you'd coach your team to win.
I don’t think Odo is coaching anyone right now :lol the frustration is legit Banez and we know he’s scum so leave the lad alone bless him

Banez

Reaction score
I don’t think Odo is coaching anyone right now :lol the frustration is legit Banez and we know he’s scum so leave the lad alone bless him

I still want someone to go through that wagon on him, it went up very fast.

You think rest of his team doesn't want to bus him?

Alco

Reaction score
If I had to go with my best guess, something character related. Odo is probably Carol and kill her husband or some shit (never seen the show).

I wouldn't want to think OMB gave Odomore than one lynchproof.

My fear only comes when people try to push lynching Odo to test the secondhand lynch. That tickles my paranoid ears.
This is a very fair point.

Alco

Reaction score
That no result on Tweet opens up a world of possibilities imo. Especially since he claimed VT afterwards. Surprised he didn't go for scum's second most used fake, the commuter :lelbron

Reactions: Xenus

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not even frustrated lol, I weighed the game up for what it was and made a decision to put a nominal amount of effort in

not even worth being mad over lol

Xenus

Reaction score
two janitored deaths. Good luck to us in mass claim etc etc :heston
This isn’t really an issue. Lethal had already claimed so if he was town then we know what his role is so it’s useless to scum.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I didn't submit mine until just now coz i went to sleep. I Forgot to pre-submit.

Sorry guys.

Also i'm little cautious about lynching odo again, would be pretty fucking dumb if we try lynch him again and he wont die.

And if that's the case well.. gg

Can you look up the wagon on Odo and see how fast it formed? I'm pretty sure some scum are on it, they probably wanted to get the lynch through as fast as possible to get into night.
Tbh I think lethal is likely scum lol so not sure that’s true. There’s no way Odo chose who to kill, which means lethal was somehow tied to him. It could be random but I don’t see that nor does it really explain odo’s attitude. Only other scenario worth considering is Xenus’ theory but if I’m honest that kinda sounds beyond OMB :heston

He could be indy I suppose, but pretty sure he’s not town. With you being a full cop and then whatever jeff is there’s pretty much zero chance Town also had a baskin cop and then his play looked like utter shit as well

Reactions: Alco

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Now I think about it, if lethal was scum and I’m pretty sure Tweet is, lethal’s play around tweet when he entered the thread makes a lot more sense lol

Banez

Reaction score
Well if there's 0 chance he was town, why did we lynch claimed survivor on D1?

Status
Not open for further replies.