TIFG: Taz is a fucking goof

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

my brand new weekly segment, "Taz is a fucking goof" makes it's debut this Thursday night! As soon as iMPACT! goes off the air check this thread for the one liner of the week made by Taz that just makes you go *facepalm*.

oh btw, can Don West come back now?

phantomgerald

You do realise you're the only person who loves Don West so much?

Great One

You do realise you're the only person who loves Don West so much?
??

I completely see his point. Don West was an original TNA. Tenay/West had the original TNA chemistry at the end with the face/heel that JR/King USE to have, now they scrapped him for an ex-WWE/ECW guy. But whatever, they obviously must have something planned for Taz taking his spot; like there has to be some ulterior reason because I also was beginning to LOVE Don West, best thing since old Lawler heel, imo (besides JBL). Taz is consistent I guess and of course he actually knows how to hype the people competing which Tenay doesn't even really do and is something the WWE (commentators) always did well. I've always LOVED Taz, he's awesome and great, but I can see why chessarmy wouldn't want Don West to leave.

chessarmy

Rofl, Taz called Brother Ray "Bubba Ray Dudley" numerous times on iMPACT! last night, he also told extremely lame jokes and broke kayfabe twice.

Bring Don West back

phantomgerald

??

I completely see his point. Don West was an original TNA. Tenay/West had the original TNA chemistry at the end with the face/heel that JR/King USE to have, now they scrapped him for an ex-WWE/ECW guy. But whatever, they obviously must have something planned for Taz taking his spot; like there has to be some ulterior reason because I also was beginning to LOVE Don West, best thing since old Lawler heel, imo (besides JBL). Taz is consistent I guess and of course he actually knows how to hype the people competing which Tenay doesn't even really do and is something the WWE (commentators) always did well. I've always LOVED Taz, he's awesome and great, but I can see why chessarmy wouldn't want Don West to leave.

I was liking Don West more and more, and since his heel turn, he has improved by leaps and bounds. I honestly wouldn't have minded if they kept him, but to say that West is better than Taz is definately stretching it.

paulie

Reaction score
taz is good at what he does and hopefully with him not having vince in his ear 24/7 it will bring better out in him i told was liking don west and him and mick were good to-gether but as i said taz is good at what he does i would have just liked to have seen him with the mafia 4 longer

Axis

Rofl, Taz called Brother Ray "Bubba Ray Dudley" numerous times on iMPACT! last night, he also told extremely lame jokes and broke kayfabe twice.

Bring Don West back

Hey, those were really great examples.

MitsuharuMisawax9

Reaction score
I rather have Taz then Don West marking and screaming about everything.