• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ticket Wars: Season 2 Theme Suggestions

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

OiA5INz.png

Ticket Wars 2021
Season 2 Theme Suggestions

Your favorite game where you draft your ideal roster and then book the best card a promotor can draw money with to have your promotion judged against your peers is back! For the first season we kept it simple - you were only allowed to draft people who were currently wrestling in an active promotion in the world today. Now we can spice things up for the second coming. Pitch me your ideas for the theme of the next draft! It can be as simple as every wrestler ever is available or everyone picks from a past time period or more complicated like each person gets to draft their own decade or each person selects a style of wrestling or a region of wrestling or everyone has to pick from a preselected region of wrestling. The entire world is your oyster for suggestions. Most popular ideas will go into a poll to be voted on.

Now pitch me those theme ideas!

Ideas
All women draft

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Mass booking - with only female wrestlers. Is a challenge for the best bookers. It always easy when you got access to all the talent - but if you only like a few of your picks. You got to really drive.

Kross Rhodes

Mass booking - with only female wrestlers. Is a challenge for the best bookers. It always easy when you got access to all the talent - but if you only like a few of your picks. You got to really drive.
Can you clarify mass booking? Or do you just mean women only?

Kross Rhodes

But mass booking - as in. Actually booking rather than doing a tournament.
I don't know if I want to restrict how they book, just whom they can book.

Someone who only only books a tournament probably wouldn't do too well, anyway.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I say 2(or however many would need to be even across the decades) picks each from a decade. Like we can say 2 from the 70s 80s 90s 2000s 2010s and 2020. Or we can make it 3, 4, etc. depending on how many people we plan to draft

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
It’s black history month we can only draft those that can celebrate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I would love to do a all Women's Ticket Wars would be right up my alley. I like Booty's idea as well it could really get people to research and notice with talent people don't know about as well.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
I say.

Tag Teams. If competed in 15+ matches on the same side they count. That can include random obscure teams and established teams.

either that or Luchadors