• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ticket Wars II ~ Doom vs Jeff

Who Wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Icl0YlH.png

FUWA Presents...

pBt3SrH.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P2oh675.png

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Mark Henry vs. Braun Strowman vs. King Kong Bundy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C8QKqaU.png

SINGLES MATCH
Lex Luger vs. Jeff Jarrett

uD6AADV.png

ULTIMATE SUBMISSION MATCH

Dan Severn vs. Bret Hart

x7DVP9C.png

SINGLES MATCH

Ox Baker vs. Yokozuna

Exm9IqT.png

NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH

"Dr. Death" Steve Williams vs. Jerry Lawler

T4jL7yr.png

FUWA Intercontinental Championship
Jimmy Snuka vs. Dynamite Kid vs Finn Balor

3aGzine.png

#1 Contendership for FUWA Championship

Antonio Inoki vs. Seth Rollins

3FKkL9F.png

RETIREMENT MATCH

Bruno Sammartino vs. Randy Orton

xGn8V9P.png

HELL IN A CELL MATCH
FUWA World Heavyweight Championship

Sting vs. The Undertaker

VS!

Promotion: Death Valley Wrestling

Venue: AT&T Stadium, Texas. Streaming live at Tokyo Dome.

Event Name: Synthesis

Okada v. Hollywood Hulk Hogan - East vs. West World Championships Unification Match
Hulk Hogan is the World Champion in America, Okada is the longest reigning defending World Champion in Japan.
DVW is bringing you a clash of titans to unify the World Championships once and for all.

Rock v. Batista - Hollywood Contract Match

The Rock and Batista, both now megatars in the movie industry, have been publicly feuding for the latest Hollywood movie role.
This turned violent when Batista assaulted and powerbombed The Rock at a red carpet event. The producer and DVW have agreed
that the winner of this match will get the feature role. The loser will be an extra.

Ibushi v. Aj Style - Intercontinental Championship Match

The inaugural DVW Intercontinental Champion will be crowned in a bout of two wrestling gods in the absolute prime of their careers.

Mephisto's Flame ( Kenta Kobashi and Kawada) vs. The New Foundation ( Kevin Owens and Owen Heart) vs. Los Ingobernables ( Naito and La Sombra) - TLC Tag Team Championship Match

A tag team champion will be crowned as three teams, from the three hottest wrestling regions in the world, clash in TLC match that is sure to leave everyone breathless.

The Fiend v. Minoru Suzuki - I Quit Match

Two of the most indestructible beings to ever step foot in the ring. One must verbally tap. Expect a symphony of violence.

Adam Cole v. El Generico -

El Generico battles the evil Adam Cole who has threathened to bulldoze his Orphanage in Mexico and replace it with a statue of himself.

Mankind v. Raven - HELL IN A CELL

After weeks of cryptic and bizarre promos, backstage assaults, and strange torture scenes, this rivalry finally comes
to an epic conclusion inside Hell in a Cell.

Karl Gotch v. Buddy Rodgers - Battle of the Classics

Two of the most iconic legends of the past battle for supremacy of the squared circle.​

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Two really impressive cards - literally the separation was at the lower end of the card that got me to swing my vote Jeff's direction. Shame about his lazy wife.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Icl0YlH.png

FUWA Presents...

pBt3SrH.png

P2oh675.png

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Mark Henry vs. Braun Strowman vs. King Kong Bundy

C8QKqaU.png

SINGLES MATCH
Lex Luger vs. Jeff Jarrett

uD6AADV.png

ULTIMATE SUBMISSION MATCH

Dan Severn vs. Bret Hart

x7DVP9C.png

SINGLES MATCH

Ox Baker vs. Yokozuna

Exm9IqT.png

NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH

"Dr. Death" Steve Williams vs. Jerry Lawler

T4jL7yr.png

FUWA Intercontinental Championship
Jimmy Snuka vs. Dynamite Kid vs Finn Balor

3aGzine.png

#1 Contendership for FUWA Championship

Antonio Inoki vs. Seth Rollins

3FKkL9F.png

RETIREMENT MATCH

Bruno Sammartino vs. Randy Orton

xGn8V9P.png

HELL IN A CELL MATCH
FUWA World Heavyweight Championship

Sting vs. The Undertaker

VS!

Promotion: Death Valley Wrestling

Venue: AT&T Stadium, Texas. Streaming live at Tokyo Dome.

Event Name: Synthesis

Okada v. Hollywood Hulk Hogan - East vs. West World Championships Unification Match
Hulk Hogan is the World Champion in America, Okada is the longest reigning defending World Champion in Japan.
DVW is bringing you a clash of titans to unify the World Championships once and for all.

Rock v. Batista - Hollywood Contract Match

The Rock and Batista, both now megatars in the movie industry, have been publicly feuding for the latest Hollywood movie role.
This turned violent when Batista assaulted and powerbombed The Rock at a red carpet event. The producer and DVW have agreed
that the winner of this match will get the feature role. The loser will be an extra.

Ibushi v. Aj Style - Intercontinental Championship Match

The inaugural DVW Intercontinental Champion will be crowned in a bout of two wrestling gods in the absolute prime of their careers.

Mephisto's Flame ( Kenta Kobashi and Kawada) vs. The New Foundation ( Kevin Owens and Owen Heart) vs. Los Ingobernables ( Naito and La Sombra) - TLC Tag Team Championship Match

A tag team champion will be crowned as three teams, from the three hottest wrestling regions in the world, clash in TLC match that is sure to leave everyone breathless.

The Fiend v. Minoru Suzuki - I Quit Match

Two of the most indestructible beings to ever step foot in the ring. One must verbally tap. Expect a symphony of violence.

Adam Cole v. El Generico -

El Generico battles the evil Adam Cole who has threathened to bulldoze his Orphanage in Mexico and replace it with a statue of himself.

Mankind v. Raven - HELL IN A CELL

After weeks of cryptic and bizarre promos, backstage assaults, and strange torture scenes, this rivalry finally comes
to an epic conclusion inside Hell in a Cell.

Karl Gotch v. Buddy Rodgers - Battle of the Classics

Two of the most iconic legends of the past battle for supremacy of the squared circle.​

Gonna gonna go with Doom’s card by a smidge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Even so, Jeff. For me I think there are better ways with who you drafted to use Kobashi and Kawada to their strengths.

I may change things up for round two. I switched things around so everyone felt legit. Was a hard choice between kobashi n ibushi vs aj. I also didn't want two many singles matches. FOr sure were some tough decisions

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
That being said, that's totally fair n I respect your opinion . I had a east vs west themed vision n I think it worked for most matches :D