Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Why are you reading Blaine town off so little? There's literally zero reason to be reading him town, at all. role soft or not, Blaine does that as either alignment.

Ive never seen him as scum and it doesn’t strike me as the sort of thing he’d do as scum

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’m like 83% sure Barry is scum here

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:pogba

Why and why?

His play to me feels copy & pasted from Star Wars and he was scum. From the fluffy entrance, minor inconsistencies around his posts / points to telling players to calm down jokingly.

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
If you're looking at the difference between Barry's thought on RR/Tweet does that mean you think one is a scummate?

(I assume based on the fact he went for RR rather than Tweet you'd be thinking Tweet but that doesn't seem such a solid line to me)

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
What do you find bad about Rugrat joining a wagon and then getting a town read from Blaines reaction?

You don’t seem bothered that Tweet has reached the same conclusion without voting. Can you elaborate?

Well, let's follow my train of logic here, shall we?

1.) Blaine claims to not be vanilla townie. This is a dumb move to do as either alignment but it's not out of the realm of plausibility for scum Blaine to say this because, as I've mentioned, he's an erratic player.

2.) Both Flay and Rugrat vote him. Flay votes him because he wants a claim. Rugrat votes him for ?? reasons.

3.) Rugrat says Blaine is town. Now here's where my logic lies: If Rugrat thought Blaine was town, why would he vote him in the first place? Wouldn't Rugrat just say, "I think Blaine is town?" and leave it at that? He claims that the vote is so others can read Blaine, but not everyone reads Blaine town because it's such a preposterous thing.

4.) When the Blaine wagon obviously isn't taking off, Rugrat takes his vote off and continue the narrative that it was all in service of town.

I don't see town Rugrat voting for someone he thinks is town off the bat.

Curry

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
Also I suppose for the sake of formalities you should claim whatever you think we need to know.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why do these duelists always make me choose between two town leans lmao

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Like what the fuck, dude? Didn't even give me a chance to qualify my points.

Curry

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
Well, let's follow my train of logic here, shall we?

1.) Blaine claims to not be vanilla townie. This is a dumb move to do as either alignment but it's not out of the realm of plausibility for scum Blaine to say this because, as I've mentioned, he's an erratic player.

2.) Both Flay and Rugrat vote him. Flay votes him because he wants a claim. Rugrat votes him for ?? reasons.

3.) Rugrat says Blaine is town. Now here's where my logic lies: If Rugrat thought Blaine was town, why would he vote him in the first place? Wouldn't Rugrat just say, "I think Blaine is town?" and leave it at that? He claims that the vote is so others can read Blaine, but not everyone reads Blaine town because it's such a preposterous thing.

4.) When the Blaine wagon obviously isn't taking off, Rugrat takes his vote off and continue the narrative that it was all in service of town.

I don't see town Rugrat voting for someone he thinks is town off the bat.
TAT/RR were voting Blaine before he claimed non-VT

He claimed non-VT in response to pressure and RR took that reaction as a sign of him being town.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If you're looking at the difference between Barry's thought on RR/Tweet does that mean you think one is a scummate?

(I assume based on the fact he went for RR rather than Tweet you'd be thinking Tweet but that doesn't seem such a solid line to me)

The fact he was willing to sheep onto the Rugrat wagon but was fine with Tweet making the same conclusion over very little was the icing on the cake for me tbh.

I don’t any thoughts about his team mates, I’m just confident he’s scum lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
TAT/RR were voting Blaine before he claimed non-VT

He claimed non-VT in response to pressure and RR took that reaction as a sign of him being town.

Okay, reading back, Rugrat and Flay's vote are even worse. Blaine is 15, he was born in 2005. What the fuck are they voting him for?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The fact he was willing to sheep onto the Rugrat wagon but was fine with Tweet making the same conclusion over very little was the icing on the cake for me tbh.

I don’t any thoughts about his team mates, I’m just confident he’s scum lol

I'm the Watcher you asshole.