Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I see

do you feel he needs this kind of protection from you?

Okay well how about answering a few questions then

How would you rate your scum game last game?

How do you feel you enter threads as scum?

Do you see yourself making the same moves as scum right now?

3/5

I feel you should look at my scum games: Happy Tree Friends, AEW and Norse I believe and come to your own opinions than asking for what I'm selling.

Again I'd grab the QT links and check if I were you - but I can confidently say I'm a great team player

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
This dude was part of that 75% last game.
It is known.
This is the optimal mafia meta rn.
They talk in their secret chat so they got nothing to discuss in the thread.
Also this way they dont connect to their mates.
And they dont call attention to themselves by saying something silly/ slipping.

Are you saying I was one of the 35% and not the 75%? :brodgers

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I see

do you feel he needs this kind of protection from you?
Let's say I feel confident enough about most guys reading him correctly without us forcing activity out of Blaine. Not to mention I fundamentally disagree with your take that he needs to claim just because he said he's not VT, and that is a notion that I'd argue against no matter which player it concerns.

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
I'm gonna say tweet would be more into getting others to do the talking if he was scum so I'm chucking him down as a town lean (helps that I agree with what he's saying ofc).

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't agree with T-Peins takes but he seems towny to me

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
It wasn’t a blind fluff vote on Blaine. I wanted to push him early as he’s an easy read and I got an easy read :draper2

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
It wasn’t a blind fluff vote on Blaine. I wanted to push him early as he’s an easy read and I got an easy read :draper2

Your vote is still on him, does that mean you suspect him?

Chloe B

Reaction score
3/5

I feel you should look at my scum games: Happy Tree Friends, AEW and Norse I believe and come to your own opinions than asking for what I'm selling.

Again I'd grab the QT links and check if I were you - but I can confidently say I'm a great team player

Like me asking you to do one thing before I got saucered and then you not doing it? :heston

Lol jokes forget that a moment, I'm not asking for your scum play in the QT, just for what you would do in the thread

I know your Happy Tree Friends game already, I was your team mate remember? but I will look at your other scum games, however I want to see what you're selling anyway, so I'll ask again unless you're afraid to make an assessment of your scum meta?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm gonna actually say that Blaine talking about his role early on is probably not something he'd do as scum, in fact didn't he do something similar a few games back when he was town?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Are you saying I was one of the 35% and not the 75%? :brodgers

Nah you were inactive AF until you needed to come out and talk.
Due to reasons.. .

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I rather wait till EOD and lynch the most inactive person.
Sorry to say but this is the new Mafia Meta.
Sad.

View attachment 9084

Problem with wagoning inactives is they don't really react to pressure if they are barely playing as is. You might hit scum, but if you lynch town you really aren't going to have much you learned during the day.

Fluff votes are trash,
We should only use them to force someone to talk ( inactives )
So he should be pushing blaine otherwise its just an opportunistic Vote.
Chloe at least is trying to create and grow the wagon.

I do agree placing random votes is pretty useless, or putting a vote on someone you have a feeling won't go anywhere. I feel like scum is more likely to do that, but could be wrong. It's a convenient way to place a vote and avoid doing anything substantial.

You do bring up good points regarding Rugrat and potentially being opportunistic as opposed to Flay's vote. However, I haven't played with many of these guys for a while, so not sure if it is something he would do as scum.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I'm gonna actually say that Blaine talking about his role early on is probably not something he'd do as scum, in fact didn't he do something similar a few games back when he was town?

You need to chill out with defending others.
Let him talk...
If he flips mafia Imma tunnel you all game.

20210414_025047.jpg

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score

I'm happy with Blaine being Town. I just feel like scum wouldn't come out with something like that, I didn't get bad vibes when I read it.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Like me asking you to do one thing before I got saucered and then you not doing it? :heston

Lol jokes forget that a moment, I'm not asking for your scum play in the QT, just for what you would do in the thread

I know your Happy Tree Friends game already, I was your team mate remember? but I will look at your other scum games, however I want to see what you're selling anyway, so I'll ask again unless you're afraid to make an assessment of your scum meta?

I dunno about entrances, it's not something I think about when I come into a thread. I'd say I'm more inclined to try and "game solve" early as scum than town. Depends on the vibe of the game and when the game started