Three Stages of Hell contest

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah I didn't know, just wanted to spice up the section, I dont really know if I could compete

Wrestling Station

dont worry about this section, the league is going to start soon and it will be heavily bombarded lol... so please when you start a challenge please compete in it.

the dark knight

some people like famou$ start battles so he can pick the winning sig, put it on another forums and claim that he did it himself.

this doesnt mean that CMS had the same intention...

Famou$ 187

Fuck u TDK.I competed in the battles too.Plus i aint on any other lame ass forums.Wanna start something TDK take it to HIAT and lets get it started.

On Topic-I think it does really liven the section.Jus like Abdullah said.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Not really, its just silly imo.
This place will pick up once the GFX PPV's start.
Lol @ TDK though, a proper cheap shot on Famou$

the dark knight

^^cheap shot? i told the truth. look at the battles he started. when i told WS about him, he got him an infraction. and after that, he started "participating" with paint sigs/google images/sigs from another forum.

and dont give me all this shit about you lying, you're busted! i have proof, keep me quiet for your own good...