Three guys rumored to be main roster bound

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Great news, but what are the possibilities if them joining The Shield to make some kind of NXT invasion angle or something?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Baraa said:
Great news, but what are the possibilities if them joining The Shield to make some kind of NXT invasion angle or something?

They won't be part of the shield. Way too late for that. Ohno and Neville work too well as faces to be heels and invade anything (Ohno could work as a heel but his best work is as a face).

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
The dude has some cool high flying/athletic moves for sure, but am I the only one not really digging it? It's too much, I think. Eh then again my opinion is only based off a few YT videos, I need to see moar.

Cool to see Bray and Ohno getting called up soon (if this true).

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Swear if they screw up Neville I'll rage harder than Lady after a night with Aids.