Kayfabe Threat To The Champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score

Jacob Amor's music hits. Wearing his painted hockey mask and long black coat. He slowly walks down into the ring whilst looking around at the crowd who are beginning to like Jacob Amor from his debut perfomance against Jason Tagaloa. He enters the ring by jumping over the ropes then stands in the middle of the ring for a few seconds before he grabs a microphone. The crowd begin to cheer a little bit louder, but Jacob Amor realizes he needs to put more work in to get the crowd to love him. Amor then calls a producer to give him a microphone from the middle rope then stands back to the middle of the ring. He then removes his mask and starts to speak

Jacob Amor: Last week I gave it my all. Not just to qualify for the Intercontinental Gauntlet match, but to qualify into all of your good books. Being backed up and cheered like I was last week is the kind of support I need to get far in that Gauntlet and I'd first and for most thank you for that, because look now. I beat Jason Tagaloa and now in a spot to compete for my first PPV and title match next week.

The crowd begin to clap showing Amor respect

Jacob Amor: I wasn't the only one to get a big win last week. Joseph Diamond picked up a big win for himself to avoid being put as number 3 in the Gauntlet match after pinning Frank Kanyon. Joseph Diamond is a sight for me in that match, to take out the champion first, giving me more momentum and more chance to capture that Intercontinental Championship. I guess the general manager saw that in my eyes and decided to put me up against him tonight, to give it another chance to get Joseph Diamond at number 3

Jacob Amor pauses for a few seconds

Jacob Amor: But life doesn't go that easy, there are so many obsticals to get passed here. Fighting the champ tonight is going to be hard, even harder than Jason Tagaloa. I'm going to have to put all my limbs on the line and make sure I pick up a win tonight to get one step further to that title. But like I said, there are obsticals. What we all saw last week was Rhys Haze make a return and he isn't just some normal superstar. He is amazing in that ring and he is another guy to target.

The crowd started to cheer for Rhys Haze

Jacob Amor: He looks to be a fan favourite too. But for all the competitors in the match, I wish you all good luck. As for you Joseph Diamond, I'm expecting you to be a fighting champion tonight, I have to see what I'm up against.

Jacob Amor's music hits again as he exits the ring and to the backstage.

Last edited by a moderator: