THQ and WWE Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

So dou you care about THQ?

• I like THQ and think they make great games.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care as long as they make WWE games.

• I HATE THQ

• Total voters

2000luisluis

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.swagbucks.com
[attachment=56]:upset: THQ's licence for WWE expires 2017 so we still have 5 more years of horrible games :sad:
Totally
Horrible
Quality
But whats your opinion?
Do you like THQ,
Not care,
or hate THQ?
:dafuq:
:hmm:

Attachments

• 6600_136317815730_552800730_3660282_6015095_n.jpg
    6600_136317815730_552800730_3660282_6015095_n.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I love THQ. They've produced the Saints Row series. I can never hate them because of that.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I've been to SvR 2011 and WWE '12 forums before and after the games were released, and I believe that I've seen more hate there than anywhere else in the world. The number of hate threads on THQ and the way people spoke simply cracked me up. :dawg:

But I read something one day that made me think if changing producers would help: THQ has been making WWE games for over 10 years. The games are in an acceptable level in my opinion. They seem to be working their way to a "perfect wrestling game" by improving a few things per year. Don't you guys think that if another company took over, they'd be completely lost? First, there are very few companies who would accept doing wrestling games, since they're not the biggest money makers in the videogame industry. Second of all, OK, you get some company that's not so big that accepted the offer to do a WWE game. They dropped THQ because they "sucked" and gave another company the game. They wouldn't know what to do, they probably never worked with wrestling games before. Sticking to THQ is the safest option, unless people are willing to swallow three or four years of bad games until they get the tricks to do it.

Saints Row rules by the way. :boss:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I've been to SvR 2011 and WWE '12 forums before and after the games were released, and I believe that I've seen more hate there than anywhere else in the world. The number of hate threads on THQ and the way people spoke simply cracked me up. :dawg:

But I read something one day that made me think if changing producers would help: THQ has been making WWE games for over 10 years. The games are in an acceptable level in my opinion. They seem to be working their way to a "perfect wrestling game" by improving a few things per year. Don't you guys think that if another company took over, they'd be completely lost? First, there are very few companies who would accept doing wrestling games, since they're not the biggest money makers in the videogame industry. Second of all, OK, you get some company that's not so big that accepted the offer to do a WWE game. They dropped THQ because they "sucked" and gave another company the game. They wouldn't know what to do, they probably never worked with wrestling games before. Sticking to THQ is the safest option, unless people are willing to swallow three or four years of bad games until they get the tricks to do it.

Saints Row rules by the way. :boss:

THQ should do better.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Leo C said:
The games could improve somehow, I agree on that, but what I'm saying is that there's no way out.

They should at least make the game play more fun though.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lil' Wade said:
They should at least make the game play more fun though.

I believe/hope they're working on that, but it really depends on how you want the game to be. Each person wants a different thing.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Leo C said:
I believe/hope they're working on that, but it really depends on how you want the game to be. Each person wants a different thing.

I mean just a fun game play. The current game play gets boring fast. :burns: