WrestleMania Thoughts & Opinions on Wrestlemania sought

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Did you enjoy Wrestlemania 2?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Hi guys,

I am looking for some input by way of thoughts and opinions for discussion. I host a new podcast which is looking back at all wrestlemanias and reviewing them (over time i will be reviewing additional events for additional content). As part of this i have a mailbag section which i am looking to gather thoughts/opinions on either that particular wrestlemania i am reviewing or wrestlemania as a whole. I would love it if i could gather some thoughts, etc from anyone who wishes to contribute. You can either comment about Wrestlemania 2 (my next episode) or Wrestlemania in general. Happy to read out comments on either & give shouts outs.

If commenting about Wrestlemania in general, some questions:
What is it you like most about wrestlemania? (or flip it and what is it you like least)
Favourite match/moment of all time?
Favourite Wrestlemania/Least favourite Wrestlemania?

If commenting on Wrestlemania 2, couple of questions
What are your thoughts on the multiple venues?
Is it "celebrity overload" this year
What match(es) did you like/dislike?

Comments/thoughts/opinions will be included in our mailbag section entitled "Postman Pat Patterson's Intercontinental Mailbag" I have also included a poll for Wrestlemania 2 for people to vote if they enjoyed it or not.

Thanks in advance folks. Don't want to post links, etc & break any rules so if anyone would like to follow us, drop me a PM

Wrasslemaniac