Thoughts on WWE 12?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
WWE 12' according to the promoters of it was going to be a revolutionary wrasslin' game, turns out they added a few features, some legends and changed the name. Imo, it's completely half-assed compared to other games that come out yearly.

It has so much god damn potential if implemented right, ESPECIALLY the Universe mode. If only it wasn't so broken :cry:

What's your thoughts on WWE 12? Like? Hate? Discuss here ^^

Reactions: Rysenberg

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Never played it, but I heard from many reviewers that it was worse than previous installments.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, it was pretty shit.

They promised a lot, hyped it a lot, and it was pretty much all a lie. Pretty much everything is the same as the previous games.

I have to say though, the roster was great, and the Create An Arena was cool as well.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
leojay said:
WWE 12' according to the promoters of it was going to be a revolutionary wrasslin' game, turns out they added a few features, some legends and changed the name. Imo, it's completely half-assed compared to other games that come out yearly.

It has so much god damn potential if implemented right, ESPECIALLY the Universe mode. If only it wasn't so broken :cry:

What's your thoughts on WWE 12? Like? Hate? Discuss here ^^

Disappointing. Everything in the game just seems to be lacking something. I don't play Universe mode, I don't see the point in it basically. It's basicallly like GM mode only without any incentive to do well.

Create a story is decent, but there isn't nearly enough different things to do. It's very hard to make the scenes original when there aren't that many of them.

RTWM.. is also pointless, I don't even like Sheamus or HHH so why do I have to be them?

Even create an arena is a let down, what's the fun when you're not even allowed to change the entrance stage? It's not like it would be hard to do.

There's just so much stuff that could be great but as you say is totally half assed. Also modes like - Special referee, story mode, GM mode and proper hardcore matches should all be brought back.