thoughts on the upcoming draft?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

soulreaper545

Reaction score
opersonally i hate the new method of the draft with the computers mostly because you know it is pre-determened. atleast with the old way of drawing superstars from the bingo cage it seemed more random and put on a better presentation.

I don't see a real point for this year's draft since everyone is working fine where they are at currently ( except a few but the only thing they deserve is to be fired) if the WWE would push more people then the draft truely wouldn't be neccesary.

maty619

Reaction score
Well alot of people need to move just because they have done everything there is to do in their own brand, ei. John Cena, Triple H, Orton, Edge, Taker so on. Btw is Batista now a Raw superstar, I don't remember anything being anounced about him moving brands but I also don't remember seeing him on Smackdown recently. Even if the superstars seem to be working well on their brands the draft is a way to get them away from the same feuds which everybody hates so much on this forum so it takes them away before the matches get stale. That is why not all the fore mentioned names will not be drafted because that would just be like swapping all the top superstars, thus defeating the point of a draft.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I would mark out if Cena gets drafted to SD but that won't happen it'll be Orton

LKP

Reaction score
Well as i said before.
To smackdown
Orton
Carlito
Cody Rhodes
Miz
MVP
Bella twins
Regal
Christian
Bourne
The King
Outanga

To Raw
Ziggler
Edge
Hart Dynasty w/Natalya
JoMo
McCool
Finlay
Matt Striker
Shad
Danielson
Khali when he returns

LKP

Reaction score
I think they will both be on the shows after the season ends... So its like a late add to the rosters.... I also think somehow ECW has gone so NXT might get a shot in the draft.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Randy Orton has SmackDown! written all over him.

Although Cena moving to SmackDown! would definitely catch a lot of fans by surprise.

Edge is most likely moving to Raw unless he will stick around on Friday Nights, but being on the same brand as MEGA FACE Randy Orton, sounds like the Rated R Superstar will have to go back to his heel ways.

Triple H and Chris Jericho are not moving brands, they probably won't be around after Extreme Rules anyways.

Undertaker is Grand Daddy SmackDown! he won't change brands ever.

With the lack of depth on Raw, I expect Sheamus to stay put where he is.

Hart Dynasty will most likely move to Raw since that is where Bret only shows his face. It will give them more exposure with the Hitman which builds their credibility, plus they will be on the flagship show...you know the show that never showcases TAG TEAMS.

Christian is on his way to SmackDown! hopefully to pull a major heel turn. This is what might keep Edge a face.

Ziggler is getting a serious push on SmackDown! I would definitely not mind him moving to Raw because with a new influx of talent from the draft he will easily get forgotten about, but a move to Raw would do him some good. There are literally no shining lights on Raw now-a-days anyways, so Ziggler could get some time to shine on Raw.

I want Todd Grisham to swap with Michael Cole.

LKP

Reaction score
I want striker for the king i think that could work very well. Or what XBA said as far as announcers are concerned.

maty619

Reaction score
You think Ziggler would get forgotten about, so you'd put him on Raw:s? @LKP, I also see Wade Barret and Justin Gabriel getting on the roster, I would put them both on Smackdown, along with their pros, for Barret, Jericho seems to make him great and as for Gabriel, he seems the best out of Hardy, they would make a great tag team.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
You think Ziggler would get forgotten about, so you'd put him on Raw:s?

Draft picks normally get noticed right away when they get drafted. Not last year though, remember Swagger and MVP to Raw?

But since Raw is so thin on talent, there is basically a big chance for new draft picks to shine, now that HHH might be injured too.

maty619

Reaction score
I am liking this sleeper hold from Ziggler, why was Josh Matthews on Raw though, they should have said he was injured from the sleeper hold, getting Ziggler more over for injuring an anouncer. I would like to see a face run though from Ziggler, a move to Raw would give him that possability but he is just coming into his own as a heel, maybe next year for him.

LKP

Reaction score
Isn't swagger now smackdowns property now he has the WHC?

OrtonMark54

Reaction score
Orton to SD for the potential feuds with Jericho, Punk, and Edge when he turns back.

Batista to Raw to continue the fued with Cena then move onto HHH.