Thoughts on Sin Cara?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

@bigwwecritic

Jobber
Reaction score
who ever it is under the mask, I really cant see him getting any major push towards any type of title. Unless they plan to bring back the Cruiserweight Title back.

Reactions: Butters!

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He was interesting when it was Sin Cara Vs Sin Cara. That's about it.

I loved Huncio when he broke out being a star though!

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
who ever it is under the mask, I really cant see him getting any major push towards any type of title. Unless they plan to bring back the Cruiserweight Title back.
They really do need to bring back that title. Our High Flying Fans are crying for it!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Hunico has been doing a much better job, as he can actually work the WWE style. They should can Mistico and run with Hunico as Sin Cara (sure, it's their fault for not putting him in FCW, but still).

Solid Snake

Hunico has been doing a much better job, as he can actually work the WWE style. They should can Mistico and run with Hunico as Sin Cara (sure, it's their fault for not putting him in FCW, but still).

Hunico has gotten better but original Sin Cara was still more entertaining in my opinion.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So I got more information on this:
Hunico has been under the mask since Mistico's last house show as Sin Cara back on October 19th. (Urive aka Mistico's contract is expire and was not renewed) therefore it looks like Hunico will be a perma Sin Cara unless something is worked out.

Solid Snake

So I got more information on this:
Hunico has been under the mask since Mistico's last house show as Sin Cara back on October 19th. (Urive aka Mistico's contract is expire and was not renewed) therefore it looks like Hunico will be a perma Sin Cara unless something is worked out.
Yeah I found this out a few weeks back. They are sticking with Hunico unless they find someone else to wear the mask. Even then, the tattoo is a dead give away if they change him again.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Hunico has gotten better but original Sin Cara was still more entertaining in my opinion.
I do agree that the original one's physique and style fit the character better, but with his botching it just wasn't going to work. If they put him down in NXT to train or something like that and he gets better than sure, that'd be the best option, but if Mistico's not going to improve he shouldn't be on TV.

Solid Snake

I do agree that the original one's physique and style fit the character better, but with his botching it just wasn't going to work. If they put him down in NXT to train or something like that and he gets better than sure, that'd be the best option, but if Mistico's not going to improve he shouldn't be on TV.
Vince messed up by rushing him. He should have gave him time to build.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Mistico's contract ended on the 10th, so they will probably just use Hunico from here on out and kind of just phase the Hunico character out of the picture and make him become Sin Cara.. Which wouldn't be a bad thing for Hunico because apparently Mistico as Sin Cara was making like 200k/yr on the contract that ended.