Thoughts On AMW's Single Careers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
A couple moths back we saw the breakup of one of TNA's most successful tag team's, America's Most Wanted. I was very optimistic about how their single careers would go. I really couldn't see either of them having successful singles careers after their feud was over. My opinion has changed as of late, both men have really impressed me thus far. Their match stole the show at Sacrifice, and they had one of the best matches in iMPACT history this past week. I think James Storm can make a great heel Main Eventer in TNA once the feud with Harris is over. I'm still not sure about Harris, he needs to develop more character if he wants to make noise in the ME scene. What are your opinions on James Storm and Chris Harris?

Soulpower

I already moved it. And both guys deserve to be part of the title scene in TNA. They've proven they can deliver in big-time matches, both as singles competitors and as tag-team partners. Storm is the better of the two on the mic while Harris has the edge on wrestling ability.

I hope that once the feud is over they're moved to the ME scene, even if it means bumping down someone like Angle and/or Sting.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I for one loved the whole Chris Harris push storyline before the first KOTM with Vince Russo. Very entertaining angle imo and proved to me Harris is worthy of a spot. Storm, idk yet he is pretty funny with his mic work, if they get a mid card title he and Roode would be first to get it.

xtremebadass

I believe both of them could be huge stars. They represent vintage TNA coming from Tennessee and all.

Chris Harris-Surefire main eventer, I mean come on, he was in a KOTM already, and now that he is officially a singles competitor, the sky's the limit, however he can't be fueding with James Storm the whole time. Good thing he lost the eye patch, arrrghhh!

James Storm-I see him as the next Shawn Michaels, of TNA. Not just for the superkick monkies! He is an ex tag wrestler turning on his partner, he is such a heel it isn't even funny. This guy has talent, too bad not everyone sees it.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Chris Harris - Somehow, I preferred Harris with the eye patch. Gave him a different personality, will be a main eventer for sure.

James Storm - Easily a midcarder, but somewhat like Tomko. May Main Event, but it's unlikely.

Famou$ 187

There havin a hell of a feud.That main event thursday was awesome.

MikeRaw

I agree.These guys are both talented and I loved them as a team.I thought the team was great but I also thougth the beer bottle thing was cool.I liked the eye patch thing on Harris although he couldnt keep it forever because it limited him.But it helped out the feud.Their feud has been way good except for the blindfold match.I can forgive that though because at Sacrifice they had a showstopped and on Impact they had a full out/great main event!
I think their singles career willcontinue to grow during this feud.This feud will also allow them to have singles respect once it is done and I am looking forwrad to the future....

phantomgerald

both have huge potential and loyal servants to TNA, so i expect one or both of them in the ME scene

Diamond Dust

Reaction score
I like what i saw in that Impact main event.....2 bad Angle,Cage,Sting etc.. are the main guys

Reaction score
they're both pretty good, i can see them main eventing. one thing that's negative i must say is that they were better as a tag team. That division has really fallen apart since russo started, he only real tag team si can think of right now are team 3d and LAX (and the steiners but i only seem rick being around til slamiversary). another negative is The blindfold match sucked balls (as expected). as for their non-lame stipulation matches they were pretty good.

johnny donny

Reaction score
wassuper

this is johnny donny connie yell if you want money

my thoughts iz i dont give shizezeh cuz TNA sucks orangatan nipples
and also everyone who works in TNA is made outta 100% buttafufu fiber

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^^ Like I said before ..the dumbiest noob ive ever seen...

Well anyways there both pretty cool...I like the a whole lot in singles competition then as a tag team

johnny donny

Reaction score
This Guy

^^ Like I said before ..the dumbiest noob ive ever seen...

Well anyways there both pretty cool...I like the a whole lot in singles competition then as a tag team

I'm the "dumbiest"? motherlover you is.
there aint no word dumbiest
it's dumbest...dumb ass
oh and by the way you can lick deeeez nuuuutz

PeepShow

^You are pretty effin Blue dude

Anyway, as for Harris and Storm. I think that Harris has a lot of potential, and I will be curious to see what happens with him come Slmmiversary. I meen since Storm is going to be fighting Wycheck, whos he gunna face??

As for Storm. I usually like most Heels, but I just cant stand this dude for some reason. I cant really see him winning a world Title, but I can see him almost reaching that level. Kinda someone like a Carlito or something