• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Thought for the day

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Think of the universe as like a giant fuck. It remains a cold, desolate, non-life bearing wasteland. We as humans have only uncovered portions of a fuck but we have not by any means discovered the entire fuck. Why must this fuck go undiscovered? Do we simply not give a fuck? Is it because we cannot breathe in this fuck? Is it because that so many fucks have been attempted yet successfully completed? We as humans try to understand this fuckery, but we only grasp little at a time. I think it is safe to say that this fuck will simply not be reached. That we will never understand this fuck, nor do I think the fuck wants us to understand it. There are often explosions that astronomers call ' supernovas '. Could a supernova really be what it is, or do we really give a fuck? Did the big bang really happen or was it just a cluster-fuck? What the fuck? I'll tell you what the fuck. I'll take out a pen and a piece of paper and write down how much of a fuck I give only to put it in a drawer somewhere and uncover it years later down the road. In fact, I believe I'll uncover this fuck someday at the ripe age of seventy, then I will look down at this piece of paper I have written the fuck on and laugh. I will say, " Oh my.. how time has flown, I simply cannot remember why I even wrote down this fuck. " Then, I will die happy because I know that the last fuck I ever tried to give, was not simply given. The End.

Reactions: Butters!

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Nah, I like wrestling and animu, those aren't dumb,
On the contrary, what may seem not dumb to you may be dumb to others. You see, the great grand wizard scholar high chancellor supreme master teacher Bob Sagat once said: " D.J, don't let the other kids make fun of you, you know that you are beautiful inside and out. Now, how about that ice cream? " I think that sums it right there.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
On the contrary, what may seem not dumb to you may be dumb to others. You see, the great grand wizard scholar high chancellor supreme master teacher Bob Sagat once said: " D.J, don't let the other kids make fun of you, you know that you are beautiful inside and out. Now, how about that ice cream? " I think that sums it right there.
Yeah theology is still dumb

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
THycnv8.gif