THIS'LL get TNA some media attention

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
^ That's what I was thinking too, MS. If CNN says anything about this, no wrestling fan is going to say "Wow, TNA is a terrible promotion!" He's going to say "TNA? Hmm? *tilts head and turns to that channel*" Somehow five years from now I see the continued success of TNA being dedicated to this guy, lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lol, that would be awesome.

If that did actually work, TNA should immortalize the guy with a bronze statue in front of their offices.

C4

They're going to look for something bigger if they get attention like this, by having their employees dead through an accident.

They might as well push their employees off overhead railings to get their name around news channels and newspapers and to get better ratings off media attention, :thumbsup:

GOREOwner

Reaction score
It would certainly alert many unaware wrestling fans of the TNA product!

eggthief

Reaction score
LOL... Jhar is just a liar, he signed up saying he was 44, he also said he worked for TNA, and lol, in his sig it says "if you want to read actual TNA scrips, PM me"
:rofl:

If you are right, then this guy is one big douchebag, anyway its just a coincidental accident imo, one of us can just as easily die in a car accident.

JHar888

Reaction score
Did they ever say anything about the guy's purpose? Just someone unheard-of that was taking the set down? Or was he like a road agent or something?

LOL... Jhar is just a liar, he signed up saying he was 44, he also said he worked for TNA, and lol, in his sig it says "if you want to read actual TNA scrips, PM me"
:rofl:

Anyways, too bad for this guy, and his family... At least it happened after the show though, and not before.

First of all, I don't claim to work for TNA, and I never have. You've been going along with that ever since you started flaming me, but it never was true.

And secondly, I actually do have an actual TNA Script, do you not remember when it leaked all over the internet? Ask CMS and CT Styles, they know, they read it to.

MikeRaw

Did they ever say anything about the guy's purpose? Just someone unheard-of that was taking the set down? Or was he like a road agent or something?

First of all, I don't claim to work for TNA, and I never have. You've been going along with that ever since you started flaming me, but it never was true.

And secondly, I actually do have an actual TNA Script, do you not remember when it leaked all over the internet? Ask CMS and CT Styles, they know, they read it to.

If it already happened (the script) then why would anyone want to read it? And you actually did claim that... It was on your myspace.