This Year's WrestleMania Playboy Girl

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
Sources - Michael Weaver Jr., PWInsider

-- As we previously reported WWE diva Maria did a photo shoot with Playboy. Thus, she will be this year's WWE Playboy cover girl and the issue will be coming out as part of the WrestleMania XXIV promotion.

Finally,she has succumbed to the playboy addiction..cant wait for the pics to get online..the greek goddess has finally gone naked( hope they dont click her with bare essentials on)! lol

comments people

PeepShow

Meh, It's good that she's in playboy, but we all know what that means! A Women's Title shot! :nonono:

Mickie James ftw!

vickymania

Reaction score
so it could be Beth vs Maria for the title at WM24..hmm..to think of it,Maria cant even wrestle peoperly..she'll do good in ad campaigns and modelling stuff..i thought thats what she thought! RAW was a fashion ramp show!

King_Ash

Reaction score
I dont know what the big deal is, Maria isnt that great looking... to me anyway.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Maria is pretty hot and I definitely can't wait to check out her pics. I was kinda holding out on that extreme expose spread, but Kelly got fired so that shot that idea. Anyway as far as Maria's wrestling abilities are concerned she reminds me a lot of Candice Michelle, she doesn't have much in ring ability but shes worked pretty hard to get better. She needs to do a lot of improving and I don't think she's anywhere near ready to credibily carry the womens belt, but we'll see in the future. I'm still holding out for Mickie James to get the strap. She's far and away the best women's wrestler in the WWE right now. Plus she's hot :)

Reaction score
Well....we all know Mat will be all over this.......he's probably gonna be drooling from now until the issue comes out

vickymania

Reaction score
lol..MAT will be looking for the pics everywhere on the net till the issue comes out..leaked pictures anyone??