This Week's Huge WWE RAW Rating (6/11)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Nice work! They should also add the views from online as they could get even more! :facepalm1:

Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
"There was no major sports competition" is probably the key words from that article. Isn't a 3.2 around their usual average rating except for the past couple of weeks?

Not on a 3 hour show. It scored 3.45 on its regular time.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
F**k yea Vince :gusta:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
Does that mean Vince > Hunter ?

Vince > Hunter every day. Vince is a McMahon and that equals ratings. Hunter only thinks he is a McMahon. :dawg:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Triple H was drawing better ratings than Vince earlier this year. I think Vince's appearance was special because (as I've said before) we don't see him around as much anymore and his rare appearance(s) seem more special because of that. I'm sure if he came back as a regular character, he would have no real effect on the ratings.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Was there a bigger number when Rocky showed up announced?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
I'm pretty sure Triple H was drawing better ratings than Vince earlier this year. I think Vince's appearance was special because (as I've said before) we don't see him around as much anymore and his rare appearance(s) seem more special because of that. I'm sure if he came back as a regular character, he would have no real effect on the ratings.

I think a lot of people were expecting something big to happen because Vince showed up, and nothing did.

Unless they put on a whale of a PPV, which I don't expect, ratings will probably be back down next week.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I think a lot of people were expecting something big to happen because Vince showed up, and nothing did.

Unless they put on a whale of a PPV, which I don't expect, ratings will probably be back down next week.

I don't believe that more US fans (where the ratings come from) stream the PPV instead of buying it, people are idiots and don't understand how the internet works. And nobody's buying this PPV. Therefore, even if they put on a whale of the PPV nobody's going to know it and not even that will help the ratings.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Rainman said:
I don't believe that more US fans (where the ratings come from) stream the PPV instead of buying it, people are idiots and don't understand how the internet works. And nobody's buying this PPV. Therefore, even if they put on a whale of the PPV nobody's going to know it and not even that will help the ratings.

Whether people stream or buy it they will watch the PPV as always. I'm sure way more people stream it then buy it.

For the ratings to stay up something big will have to happen that even people who don't watch the PPV hear about and want to see what is up on Raw. Ace will be fired after Cena wins, so whether that storyline draws people in or not I guess we'll see.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The stipulation is that if Cena wins, Ace's fired, right? I'm not really sure that'll happen. :urm:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
He has been 'in' a McMahon. :isee:

And what a McMahon. :gusta:

I don't think they'll fire Johnny. But if they did, Vince is theorically going to fire him on the spot at NWO, so I don't know.