This time I'm really going to tell you why you suck.

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Mike: Fuck you, you're Canadan.

Blaze: :laugh2: Your birth is enough of an insult.

BJ: I could never insult you

Ninja*Star: You fucking stupid, annoying, illiterate, cheap plugging, I really could go on for days with you

Kizza: You're from Adelaide :laugh2: Plus you think Cena sucks, which means you must be on the same level of idiocy as Lentard.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That is so nice of you to say man.

My Birth is an insult yet if I was not born your time on here would be a little less boring.

Think of all the great things that never could have happened.

We never could have turned left at a post.We never could have tired to turn right at a post and find out hey we can't do that.

rkorockz,Bling,The Kid in the Helmet...the names IWF never would have saw.

Hey don't forget LadyHotrod vs Me like a million times.

Like it or not I make this place alot more entertaining so you know what thanks for the lame insult cause now alot of shit is gonna get started in here cause of this long ass post I'm making where I go on and on and on about really nothing there for sparking more shit which as we know I can get shit started by just posting.So yeah have fun

Moonlight Drive

:laugh2: @ you.

Keep telling yourself your worth something. I don't have the time, the desire or the reasoning to continually force you to accept you're nothing but a pathetic inbred hillbilly.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You don't want to admit but you know its true.Even LadyHotrod said it.I know how to spark anything by just acting how I do on here.You think the way I act on here is how I really am.If you do you are so wrong.Outside of Internet Land I'm not dumb and always saying stupid shit.I'm a pretty good person who cares about others.I'm a good kid alright and I listen to others and help then with there problems kinda like I'm a therapist but not as crazy as one lol.

Now see sometimes when it comes to wrestling I can be a serious member and give my opinion on that even you know that.But when it comes to like HIAT and shit like that that really does not matter I can be a total dumbass because I know by acting like one I will spark that little fire that will grow in to a well a Blaze.

Moonlight Drive

You don't want to admit but you know its true.Even LadyHotrod said it.I know how to spark anything by just acting how I do on here.You think the way I act on here is how I really am.If you do you are so wrong.Outside of Internet Land I'm not dumb and always saying stupid shit.I'm a pretty good person who cares about others.I'm a good kid alright and I listen to others and help then with there problems kinda like I'm a therapist but not as crazy as one lol.
Your spot would've been filled by another 'tard, although you getting your arse kicked by everyone is quite entertaining. And one question: why the fuck should I care what 'real' hillbilly Brandon is like?

Now see sometimes when it comes to wrestling I can be a serious member and give my opinion on that even you know that.But when it comes to like HIAT and shit like that that really does not matter I can be a total dumbass because I know by acting like one I will spark that little fire that will grow in to a well a Blaze.
:rolleyes: I should care, why?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ok first of I'm not a Hillbilly here or in real life.I mean really ok so your logic of that is all wrong.Now what I am on here is an annoyance which pisses you and your little aussie friends off.Which I get alot of joy out of.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I didn't feel quite insulted enough from your other thread, I need some cutting down to size.

Moonlight Drive

You made a thread bashing yourself. That proves how incredibly stupid (and balding) you are.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well I do have a receding hairline. But you still leave me unsatisfied by bringing up a thread over 3 months old. lol. But I did lols at the balding line, lol.

Moonlight Drive

You really do suck. Read the thread you made and you'll know why. >_>

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Man you're right. I totally just went to the thread that I made, and learned some stuff about myself that I never knew I knew!