This Place Officially Depresses Me

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

He clearly logs on because of me. The first thing he posts when he logs in all the time has something to do with me.

SORRY, I DON'T FIND UNINTELLIGENT TRANSEXUAL TEACHERS SEXY

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
exactly^^^

HIAT i may stay away from. I mean ive tried before. But now there is no need to come here its shit.

You said that before when you were getttin picked on. Now most of the people who did that are gone and you're going to stop again. If you couldn't stay away before when getting picked on, why would you now? Hell, you're still posting in the section.

the408kid

Reaction score
He clearly logs on because of me. The first thing he posts when he logs in all the time has something to do with me.

SORRY, I DON'T FIND UNINTELLIGENT TRANSEXUAL TEACHERS SEXY
Sorry about you being rejected by every birdie and homeless bum in your neighborhood but dont take it out on me. lol

LadyHotrod

That's the best you can do? Take my birdie insult I used on you and just throw it back?

Instead of sending me messages whining that I need to try harder, you should actually make an effort to use your own insults instead of basically doing I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I???

Fucking Blue smurf.

Moonlight Drive

The Quintastic One said:
1) Why is LKP allowed to flame members like Axis, but if he fights back then he is banned?

2) Why do you not give your members due notification before you change their name, delete their threads or remove their legends status?

3) If you removed Wrestling Station for harassing members, why did you allow Word Life to do the same thing with no punishments?

4) If you are going to ban members for their activities in Hell In A Thread, then why do you have the section at all?

5) Why do you continue to kick members while they are down, long after you have won the battle, by continuing to trash them when they cannot defend themselves?

6) Why do you continue to deny the obvious inactivity of this forum, and pretend as if everything is ok? For once it would be refreshing to know that you had at least an ounce of humility, and you would admit that the forum is in rough shape.
?

This Guy

I'm guessing you want answers for these. The reason no answer was given at least from me was because with Axis ban we were discussing many of these topics to come to an agreement. Can't really answer you if we are not sure what the answer is, so now that you can see some of those changes were made, I will try to answer what I can.

1) I'll be honest, I'm not sure who started it. But what I do know is that at the time of the ban there was equal share of flaming going on and then Axis crossed the line in our opinions posting a picture of LKP's son with a penis on it. That was how it was at the time. Under the new rules it doesn't matter anymore, its all good. Though we still feel what Axis did was crossing the line if he does it again as long as it stays in HIAT its fair game. We may re-evaluate that and there may be one new rule added of "no editing pictures of people's children in a lewd manor" but as of right now thats not the case.

2) Notice of changing there name due to having a lewd name, or deleting say a thread that is against the rules is not needed. If someone posts a thread that is against the rules are you saying we should send them a pm saying hey that thread is against the rules and I'm going to delete it tomorrow? No it gets deleted right aways. As for the removal of there legend status, perhaps, but again Mike had told people after the first time that legends that are breaking rules will lose there legend status. That is warning enough now.

3) It wasn't my call to remove WS. But Wordlife was repremanded. So he did not get off scott free and he knows that if he was to flame outside of HIAT his mod spot would be in jeapordy.

4) HIAT was not a free for all zone when those bans happened. Just cause it was called HIAT it never said anything goes. But again this is now no longer relevant as we have dropped those restrictions and invited back everyone who was banned (if we missed anyone let us know)

5) Thats fair, but lets not pretend that they weren't doing the same thing to people over on the other forum. You can't complain about someone trashing a banned member here when that banned member is trashing back on another forum where the person he's trashing isn't there to defend themselves. You can't have it both ways.

6) Many of the staff have agreed that the forum is in ruff shape but perhaps not for the same reasons you do. Is activity down. Sure, but its still not as bad as its been. The forum has gone though these lawls before and always bounced back. I personally feel that even if we hadn't invited these people back it would have still bounced back eventually. Many members were on this forum when it was still a small forum and only got a couple new posts a day and they loved it here. The bigger a forum gets the more of a headache it can be. So forgive some of us for enjoying the mommentary smaller and simpler.

Moonlight Drive

This Guy said:
2) Notice of changing there name due to having a lewd name, or deleting say a thread that is against the rules is not needed. If someone posts a thread that is against the rules are you saying we should send them a pm saying hey that thread is against the rules and I'm going to delete it tomorrow? No it gets deleted right aways. As for the removal of there legend status, perhaps, but again Mike had told people after the first time that legends that are breaking rules will lose there legend status. That is warning enough now.

3) It wasn't my call to remove WS. But Wordlife was repremanded. So he did not get off scott free and he knows that if he was to flame outside of HIAT his mod spot would be in jeapordy.
But he did flame outside of HIAT. But the posts were deleted rather than infracted, and when it was brought up by James or myself, in threads which broke no rules, were promptly removed. Then threads, which asked why the previous thread was deleted, were also deleted. Following this, I was infracted for quoting said super mod.

Explanations for that situation would be greatly appreciated.

This Guy

Well Wordlife can't be infracted the same way members and regular members can me (at least I don't think) but as I said he was repremanded in the staff section. As Wordlife has explained and I explained also somewhere. I never saw Wordlife's flame post but I saw one of yours and I deleted it in acordance with the staff policies at the time. Infractions were only suposed to be posted if it continued. Wordlife saw the deletion notice, and agreed that it wasn't called for even his actions so he deleted all the rest for the same reasons. He knew he was wrong at that point. Why your question threads were deleted I don't know, but I know that question has been asked before and I know that both myself and Wordlife answered it. Unfortunatly you may have been on the ban list at that point, but I could be wrong.

Either way its not even relevant anymore. Its in the past and we would life to very much move on from this.

Moonlight Drive

Well, to whoever deleted my threads (I'm assuming Mike, since he's generally the one who ignores those kinds of things, despite being 'head' admin), why the fuck can't I ask for explanations?

This Guy

well hopefully you can. But I'm not sure who deleted it nor would I expect them to speak up now. Lets just hope that it doesn't come to this again.

Qwake

5) Thats fair, but lets not pretend that they weren't doing the same thing to people over on the other forum. You can't complain about someone trashing a banned member here when that banned member is trashing back on another forum where the person he's trashing isn't there to defend themselves. You can't have it both ways.

Nothing stopping the IWF members being trashed from joining and retaliating though, the guys that were banned couldn't retaliate because they were blocked from the forum.

good thing this is in HIAT :shifty:

How is this guy on staff, Quintastic has questions for the staff and he responds like this, srsly, wtf.

This Guy

Nothing stopping the IWF members being trashed from joining and retaliating though, the guys that were banned couldn't retaliate because they were blocked from the forum.

again, fair enough. either way, whats done is done now.