This Place Officially Depresses Me

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I can't stand to look at this place anymore. Everyone who has questioned authority on this sight has been driven away, until all that is left is nothing more than a small contingent of yes-men who refuse to answer perfectly reasonable and legitimate questions that are posed of the administration. I never was a troll, never was someone who flamed unprovoked and was a douche to the forum. And yet my inquiries are never answered, my concerns are never addressed, I am ignored. I suppose I should consider myself lucky alongside G-1. Being the fact that we are the last ones who question authority and yet have not been banned for our differing opinions. If authority could of only just answered my questions instead of ignoring me, I could still proudly consider myself a member of this community. But everyone refuses to do so. It's much easier to ignore legitimate questions or delete controversial posts than it is to be responsible, mature adults. You claim to be doing this for the betterment of the forum, but in reality you've done so much irreparable damage through your actions that the only thing keeping you going on is this false illusion that ok, you have only 12 posters left on the forum, but they are all GOOD posters. They are all people who will not question your rules and laws and decisions, so that's what makes them good. You've disillusioned yourself into believing that everything is ok, that you're just going through a rebuilding period, that people will come in time. All you have to do is delete all the controversial posts and you'll maintain the illusion of a happy, cooperative community. It's sick. It's manipulative. It's wrong.

I don't know when I will be back to check on this forum. I know it will be someday down the line, as that faint shell of loyalty will still bring me back once every great while. But that's all it is anymore, it's a shell. It's like a bad drug habit in need of kicking. I can stay away for as long as I want to, but there is always that small voice inside that wants me to see what's going on. So although it may take me days, even weeks to check back on this thread, I will leave with one final attempt. One last God forsaken try to get this administration to show me they can be responsible and caring. One last ditch effort to post the questions I have posed towards this administration, in hopes that someone...anyone will answer them in good faith without completely insulting my intelligence as a member of this forum.

1) Why is LKP allowed to flame members like Axis, but if he fights back then he is banned?

2) Why do you not give your members due notification before you change their name, delete their threads or remove their legends status?

3) If you removed Wrestling Station for harassing members, why did you allow Word Life to do the same thing with no punishments?

4) If you are going to ban members for their activities in Hell In A Thread, then why do you have the section at all?

5) Why do you continue to kick members while they are down, long after you have won the battle, by continuing to trash them when they cannot defend themselves?

6) Why do you continue to deny the obvious inactivity of this forum, and pretend as if everything is ok? For once it would be refreshing to know that you had at least an ounce of humility, and you would admit that the forum is in rough shape.

If you have any shred of decency as human beings, you will answer these inquiries of a forum member who's virtually lost all hope with your administration. To attempt to restore even a modicum of trust and faith towards you in my eyes. You will answer them, and you will answer them with honesty.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I can't stand to look at this place anymore. Everyone who has questioned authority on this sight has been driven away, until all that is left is nothing more than a small contingent of yes-men who refuse to answer perfectly reasonable and legitimate questions that are posed of the administration. I never was a troll, never was someone who flamed unprovoked and was a douche to the forum. And yet my inquiries are never answered, my concerns are never addressed, I am ignored. I suppose I should consider myself lucky alongside G-1. Being the fact that we are the last ones who question authority and yet have not been banned for our differing opinions. If authority could of only just answered my questions instead of ignoring me, I could still proudly consider myself a member of this community. But everyone refuses to do so. It's much easier to ignore legitimate questions or delete controversial posts than it is to be responsible, mature adults. You claim to be doing this for the betterment of the forum, but in reality you've done so much irreparable damage through your actions that the only thing keeping you going on is this false illusion that ok, you have only 12 posters left on the forum, but they are all GOOD posters. They are all people who will not question your rules and laws and decisions, so that's what makes them good. You've disillusioned yourself into believing that everything is ok, that you're just going through a rebuilding period, that people will come in time. All you have to do is delete all the controversial posts and you'll maintain the illusion of a happy, cooperative community. It's sick. It's manipulative. It's wrong.

I don't know when I will be back to check on this forum. I know it will be someday down the line, as that faint shell of loyalty will still bring me back once every great while. But that's all it is anymore, it's a shell. It's like a bad drug habit in need of kicking. I can stay away for as long as I want to, but there is always that small voice inside that wants me to see what's going on. So although it may take me days, even weeks to check back on this thread, I will leave with one final attempt. One last God forsaken try to get this administration to show me they can be responsible and caring. One last ditch effort to post the questions I have posed towards this administration, in hopes that someone...anyone will answer them in good faith without completely insulting my intelligence as a member of this forum.

1) Why is LKP allowed to flame members like Axis, but if he fights back then he is banned?

2) Why do you not give your members due notification before you change their name, delete their threads or remove their legends status?

3) If you removed Wrestling Station for harassing members, why did you allow Word Life to do the same thing with no punishments?

4) If you are going to ban members for their activities in Hell In A Thread, then why do you have the section at all?

5) Why do you continue to kick members while they are down, long after you have won the battle, by continuing to trash them when they cannot defend themselves?

6) Why do you continue to deny the obvious inactivity of this forum, and pretend as if everything is ok? For once it would be refreshing to know that you had at least an ounce of humility, and you would admit that the forum is in rough shape.

If you have any shred of decency as human beings, you will answer these inquiries of a forum member who's virtually lost all hope with your administration. To attempt to restore even a modicum of trust and faith towards you in my eyes. You will answer them, and you will answer them with honesty.

I don't know if you noticed, but this post falls right into that category. Give it time and this thread/post will just vanish as well.

LKP

I didn't flame axis you idiot. I was having a fun sarcastic post back and forth with him and he posted a pic of my son with semen on him. Yeah poor old axis. Q1 your hardly here anymore dude. Do yourself a favor and stop making one of the 100 threads that look the same on this forum lately.

Great One

Don't worry man, JBonez, HTK, and Qwake are still here too. AXIS will be bak as well.

LadyHotrod

Holy shit, just fuck off with this garbage. If people don't like it, LEAVE. I don't agree with everything that goes on and I voiced my opinion about Axis's ban but I don't give a shit what the admins choose to do. I'm not going to sit here and whine each time I log in. If I don't like it, I either ignore it or leave after I say what I have to say. I choose to ignore any 'corruption' that happens here because fighting it will only result in a losing battle for me, which you guys should know by now since everyone's banned or has just fucked off.

Seriously, these 60000 threads bitching is just so fucking gay and annoying. If a forum depresses you, go play outside or something. Fuck, same goddamn arguments over and over again. If this forum ends up dying, what the fuck do you guys care, anyways? All you guys do is run over to WTF and hope IWF dies yet you guys come back here and complain about the place.

Not EVERYONE who has complained is gone. I am still here, G1 is still here, the few others who have voiced their opinions are still here, it's the ones who continuously bitch and moan and make threads saying how fucking shit Mike is, how much of a pussy xtremebadass is, WAHHHH, YOU AREN'T RESPONDING TO ME, etc. If this is such a problem for you people, go somewhere else, make your own forum, let the 12 of us left here post in peace. This shit was finally blowing over and then this thread had to be made.

LKP

exactly^^^

HIAT i may stay away from. I mean ive tried before. But now there is no need to come here its shit.

the408kid

Reaction score
Who cares about if they dont like the complaining just have fun with it and enjoy the heat. Especially with closet Lesbians like Lady I like to lick the kilt Hard roid.

LadyHotrod

Yes, which makes his spelling and grammar even more hilarious.

LKP

I thought i couldn't spell. Well i can i just rush typing i dunno why. Why is he posting here then still? Why isn't he banned?